From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
May 29, 1919 |
- In 1963, he was awarded the Gairdner Foundation International Award.
- In 1967, he was made a Companion of the Order of Canada.
- In 1968, he was awarded the Royal Society of Canada's Flavelle Medal.
- In 1991, he was made a Grand Officer of the National Order of Quebec.
- In 1994, he was inducted into the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
- In 1996, he was awarded the Quebec government's Prix Armand-Frappier.
- "Dr. Jacques Genest wins Margolese National Heart Disorders Prize". Med e-News. McGill University. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- Order of Canada citation
|This biography related to medicine in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|