June 14, 1986 |
Grand Forks, ND, USA
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||183 lb (83 kg; 13 st 1 lb)|
|ECHL team||Alaska Aces|
Jacques Lamoureux (born June 14, 1986) is an American professional ice hockey player who previously played for the Alaska Aces in the ECHL. A graduate of the United States Air Force Academy, he is also a contracting officer in the United States Air Force assigned to the 673rd Contracting Squadron at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska.
The Lamoureux family has six siblings who all play ice hockey at an elite level. Jacques older brother, Jean-Philippe, born 1984, is currently playing professional hockey in Austria with the HDD Olimpija Ljubljana. His younger brother, Pierre-Paul, born 1987, played three years of defence in the Western Hockey League with the Red Deer Rebels. His youngest brother, Mario, born 1988, is an NCAA defenceman at the University of North Dakota. His twin sisters Jocelyne and Monique, born 1989, both won silver medals with Team USA at the 2010 Winter Olympics, and are currently both forwards with the woman's NCAA team at the University of North Dakota.
Awards and honours
|All-Atlantic Hockey First Team||2008-09|
|AHCA East Second-Team All-American||2008–09|
|All-Atlantic Hockey First Team||2009-10|||
|All-Atlantic Hockey Second Team||2010-11|
- "Meet your military Olympians | Military Times". militarytimes.com. 2014-07-09. Retrieved 2014-07-14.
- This story was written by Senior Airman Christopher Gross. "Feature - 2011 Academy grad is 'Aces' at Elmendorf-Richardson". Usafa.af.mil. Retrieved 2014-07-14.
- A big-time hockey family: Flames goalie has five siblings playing hockey at high levels
- Elite Prospects
- Jacques Lamoureux's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Jacques Lamoureux's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
|Atlantic Hockey Player of the Year
|Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Scoring Trophy
|Atlantic Hockey Most Valuable Player in Tournament
|This biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|