Jacques Riparelli (born March 27, 1983 in Yaoundé, Cameroon) is a track and field sprint athlete who competes internationally for Italy.
His father is Italian, mother is Cameroonian. Jacques Riparelli moved along with his family to Italy at the age of four.
Riparelli represented Italy at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. He competed at the 4x100 metres relay together with Fabio Cerutti, Simone Collio and Emanuele di Gregorio. In their qualification heat they were disqualified and eliminated.
- 1949: Turkey (unknown)
- 1951: Italy (Montanari, Leccese, Siddi, Frizzoni)
- 1955: Italy (D'Asnasch, Ghiselli, Gnocchi, Montanari)
- 1959: France (David, Brakchi, Cahen, Genevay)
- 1963: Italy (Berruti, Giannattasio, Ottolina, Sardi)
- 1967: Italy (Giani, Preatoni, Giannattasio, Laverda)
- 1971: Italy (Preatoni, Abeti, Guerini, Mennea)
- 1975: France (Chauvelot, Échevin, Arame, Sainte-Rose)
- 1979: Italy (Lazzer, Caravani, Grazioli, Mennea)
- 1983: Italy (Tilli, Simionato, Pavoni, Mennea)
- 1987: Italy (Madonia, Tilli, Catalano, Floris)
- 1991: Italy (Longo, Simionato, Floris, Madonia)
- 1993: France (Morinière, Sangouma, Trouabal, Marie-Rose)
- 1997: Italy (Asuni, Puggioni, Cipolloni, Floris)
- 2001: Italy (Scuderi, Torrieri, Checcucci, Colombo)
- 2005: Italy (Verdecchia, Attene, Donati, Torrieri)
- 2009: Italy (Checcucci, Collio, Di Gregorio, Cerutti)
- 2013: Italy (Collio, Manenti, Riparelli, Tumi)