Muan County, Jeollanam Province, Republic of Korea
Jaerock Lee (born 1943, Muan County, Jeollanam-do, South Korea) is a Christian author and the senior pastor of the Manmin Central Church in Seoul. Manmin means ‘all creation; all the nations; all the people.’ The church was founded by Lee in 1982. In 2004, Lee formed a global Christian television network to spread the Gospel all over the world. The station, called GCN was launched in October 2005, and its programs are aired through Christian channels like Enlace and TBN Russia. His books have been translated into many languages. Major Christian newspapers like The Christian Post, Christian Today, and Charisma (magazine), have featured Lee's ministries.
He was selected as one of the Top 10 Most Influential Christian Leaders in 2009 and 2010 by the Christian Telegraph, a Christian portal site.
Lee is currently president of The United Holiness Church of Korea, chairman of United Holiness Theological Seminary, and the permanent president of the World Christianity Revival Mission Association.
Manmin Central church claims to have the largest number of churches in Korea.
- 1 Early life
- 2 1982 - 1999
- 3 2000 to 2009
- 4 2010–
- 5 Church anniversary
- 6 Missionary activities
- 7 World Christian Doctors Network
- 8 Books
- 8.1 Confession
- 8.2 My Life, My Faith
- 8.3 The Message of the Cross
- 8.4 The Law of God
- 8.5 The Power of God
- 8.6 Heaven Volume 1
- 8.7 Heaven Volume 2
- 8.8 Man of Flesh, Man of Spirit
- 8.9 Spirit, Soul and Body
- 8.10 Love: Fulfillment of the Law
- 8.11 Footsteps of the Lord
- 8.12 My Father Will Give to You in My Name
- 8.13 Against Such Things There Is No Law
- 9 Bibliography
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Before he converted, Lee had been sick for 7 years. He attempted to commit suicide several times, but one day his elder sister took him to a Korean healing evangelist, after which he claims his illnesses disappeared.
1982 - 1999
Lee founded Manmin Central Church in July 1982 with just 13 members. The number of registered members continued to increase rapidly and passed 3,000 within 5 years of the founding. In this period, many church organizations such as Prayer Warriors' Mission, Volunteers' Mission, Choirs, and Performing Arts Committee have been organized.
The church is actively involved in community service. It has established "The Relief Committee" that regularly provides living expenses and scholarships to elderly people who live along and young people who find themselves as heads of households. For the elderly in collaboration with government offices, the church operates the "Manmin Welfare Town", a welfare institution. Other welfare institutions include "Joint Weddings" for disabled couples "Mission House" to assist foreigners living and working in South Korea, "Medical Mission", a group of medical professionals among Manmin members, visits social welfare institutions and offers free medical examinations. "The Edification and Welfare Mission" visits youth detention centers and prisons to worship together with inmates and presents them with gifts. Lee made a contribution for the construction of a hall for the aged.
In the 1990s his church has witnessed a drastic increase in the number of church members in and outside Korea and the church was able to establish a new denomination. In 1993 his church was selected as one of the “World's Top 50 Churches” by the Christian World magazine (US). Lee was the head of the “World Holification Crusade” in 1992 in Yoido, and he was the chairman of the 1994 “Holy Spirit Seoul Explosive Crusade”, and the Administrative President of the “Peace Re-Unification Crusade for the 50th anniversary of Independence Day of Korea” in 1995. He has been Chairman of the Korean Christian Association and the World Evangelization Central Association, and the President of the National Evangelism Campaign Center and the Evangelization Council for Prosecutory Officials. In 1995, Lee preached about the secret of church revival to the 1,000 pastors in Korea. In 1997, his church choir participated in Choir Festival in commemoration of FEBC's 22nd anniversary; FEBC stands for Far East Broadcasting Company(Chairman : Billy Kim, CEO : 한기붕).
In 1999, Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation, a South Korean television broadcaster, aired a documentary critical of Jaerock Lee. In response, 300 Manmin Central Church members invaded the television station, attacking security guards and breaking into the station control room to cut the power, while another 1,500 organised a sit-down protest in a nearby street; 600 riot police were needed to restore order. The station had previously been prevented by court order from airing a story on Lee's sex life. MBC filed a lawsuit against the church and 61 people involved in the attack, seeking damages of ₩2.7 billion; the Seoul Southern District Court granted damages in the amount of ₩696 million in November 2000 against the church and some of the participants in the attack, but threw out the case against Lee himself.
2000 to 2009
Lee has taken the initiative to missionary works in the United States, Russia, the Philippines, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Pakistan, Argentina, Honduras, India, Germany, Peru, DR Congo, USA, Israel and Estonia.
In July 2000, Lee visited Uganda to lead the Uganda United Crusade. The Korean Missionary Association in Uganda released a statement in connection with this visit, describing Lee as a "cult leader" and stating that he was "not well accepted by Korean Churches", due to an alleged July 1998 statement by Lee that he was "sinless and exempted from dying". Representatives of Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni, including Jehoash Myanza Nkangi, the minister of Justice, Samuel Rubunda, a presidential aide of religion, members of the National Assembly, and the mayor of Kampala, welcomed Lee at the airport. Thousands of Ugandans came to Nakibubo Stadium for the rally. The event was broadcast on the government television station.
In October 2000, Lee visited Pakistan to preach the gospel and more than 100,000 people attended the largest Christian evangelistic event ever held in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
In 2001, Lee conducted Kenya Healing Crusade, ASSIST News Service reported.
In September 2001, Lee visited the Philippines to lead the Church Leaders Conference and Healing Crusade and Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo sent her special advisor, Secretary Agelito M. Sarimento with her welcoming address at the opening ceremony. In a written statement, Arroyo said, "Let me commend your organization, under the spiritual guidance of Rev. Dr. Jaerock Lee, for its continuing commitment in preaching the five-fold gospel to both believers and unbelievers all over the world. In this ever-modernizing environment, we Christians should help share to all peoples of the world our Lord Jesus Christ's good news." From Sept. 27-29, 2001, Luneta Park in Manila, Philippines, was packed with close to a million people.
On July 26–27, 2002, Lee led Honduras evangelistic meetings and an estimated 120,000 persons attended meetings in Olympic Stadium in San Pedro Sula, Honduras. Many testified to being saved and healed of various diseases. The event was broadcast on national and local television as well as on the Internet. A book entitled Global Christianity in the Twentieth Century, published in June 2008 by Augsburg Fortress, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S., which is widely known as the official publishing house of academic works and seminary textbooks for the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), featured photographs and relevant information from ‘The 2002 Honduras Church Leaders' Conference and Crusade with Dr. Jaerock Lee.’, reported the church's newspaper. On October, 2009, H.E. Rene Francisco Umana, Honduras ambassador to Korea, visited Lee's church to celebrate the church's 27th anniversary.
The 2002 Healing Festival took place at Marina Beach, Chennai, and during the four days of the festival more than three million people gathered. At the festival, attended mostly by Hindus, Lee spoke on the subject "Why Is Jesus Our Only Savior?".
Lee also prayed for the sick from the pulpit during the festival. The event was broadcast live on India's four television channels.
In 2003, a government official arranged for a Christian prayer and healing "festival" at the Dubai Handicapped Club. Lee spoke and performed a healing ceremony for 100 persons, including nationals, with various disabilities, reported United States Department of State in the International Religious Freedom Report 2004.
In November 2003, Lee visited Russia to lead "2003 Russia Miracle Healing Festival" at "SKK" indoor Olympic Stadium in Saint Petersburg, Russia, which event was a part of the 300th anniversary of the founding of St. Petersburg and preached gospel and healing message on the theme, "God the Creator," based on Genesis 1:1. He also gave his personal testimony of how God healed him in 1974 from seven years of severe diseases.
In October 2004, Lee visited Germany to lead The 2004 German United Crusade and the event was broadcast through Classics TV in UK, CNL in Kazakhstan, RTVA in Spain, TKV in Russia etc. At this 3-day festival Lee delivered three messages: "God the Creator" "Why Is Jesus our Only Savior?" and "The Power of the Holy Spirit." After preaching, he prayed for the sick each night. The attendees' number was the biggest in German Christian history.[dubious ]
In December 2004, Lee visited Lima, Peru for a Christian event. Peruvian president Alejandro Toledo invited Lee to the presidential palace and requested him prayer for the economic development and administration of the country.
In May 2007, the mayor of the city of Cusco asked Lee to pray for Machupicchu to be selected as one of the new 7 wonders of the world in the 21st century, and the civil workers of Cusco city received his prayer real-time through Internet live-broadcast.
In December 2005, Lee was denied permission to enter Egypt; he arrived at Cairo International Airport on a Korean Airlines flight with 20 of his members. He was scheduled to have Christian event in Cairo together with Egyptian Christian organization in the season of Christmas.
In February 2006, Lee visited Kinshasa, DR Congo and led a festival. Before the beginning of the crusade, DR Congolese president Joseph Kabila invited Lee and his group to the presidential palace to have confabulation and he requested Lee's prayer for the stability and peace of the DR Congo. The crusade was held with support from political, economical leaders as well as from the church leaders and the local press. During the crusade, VIPs who sat on stage, included Dr. Jaynet Kabila; the chairperson of Kabila Foundation and the acting first lady, H.E. Azarias Ruberwa, the vice president of DRC.
When an Ebola outbreak occurred in Equateur Province in DR Congo, Governor Sébastien Impeto Pengo asked Lee to pray for terminating the virus. On September 21, 2014, Lee prayed for eliminating Ebola virus in DR Congo. On September 26, Governor Pengo expressed his gratefulness to Lee who prayed for this problem.
In July 2006, Lee went to the United States to lead a three-day "Salvation Miracles Revival Crusade" at New York City's Madison Square Garden, "It's a movement to transform and change the heart of the dark part of New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut - and especially New York," said Ricardo Reyes, chairman of the crusade. He says he can cure illnesses that the best doctors cannot, including HIV and cancer, according to Reyes. Major League Baseball player David Wright, third baseman for the New York Mets, was tricked into doing a commercial for Lee's crusade; Wright agreed to appear on camera and offer an endorsement because he believed that the event had already been approved by the Mets, but in fact, the advertisement, which featured unauthorised uses of the Mets' logo, was being put together by a reporter who misused his press credentials to gain access to Wright and film him. After the misuse came to light, broadcasting of the advertisement ceased, and Wright publicly apologised.
The crusade, which was also endorsed by New York senator Rubén Díaz and New York City Councilman Hiram Monserrate, and the head of the National Religious Broadcasters attracted large numbers of Latinos and other members of immigrant groups.
Frank Wright, the president of the National Religious Broadcasters, was positive to the event. The crusade was transmitted on television to 200 countries. On March 21, 2010, Dr. Frank Wright attended the Sunday worship services at Manmin Central Church.
Lee visited Bethlehem in the 2007 Christmas and preached the message about "Why Only Jesus Christ Is Savior" based upon the Bible. In September 2009, Lee visited Israel. While there, he led the "International Multi-Cultural Festival", at the International Convention Center in Jerusalem. The event drew roughly 3,000 attendees from 36 countries to rally for peace in the Middle East; attended by the Israeli minister of tourism Stas Misezhnikov and Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat. Lee expressed his solidarity with the Jewish people, the State of Israel and its leaders. A spokesperson for countermissionary organisation Jewish Israel speculated that Lee's visit was connected to the planned launch of a Russian-language evangelical television station. The association of Israeli pastors established for the growth of Israeli churches and the union of pastors organized the event, CNS reported. When asked about what he wanted to achieve on his “crusade to Jerusalem,” he said he “wants to preach about Jesus Christ, the savior, who was born in this land.” Lee proclaimed Jesus Christ is our Messiah. During a speech, Lee claimed that the swine influenza epidemic there would go away after he prayed that night. The festival was broadcast to 220 nations in 8 different languages by simultaneous interpretation through TV broadcasters including TBN(Trinity Broadcasting Network) and DayStar, Enlace, CNL etc.
In October 2010, Lee led an event called the "2010 Korean Culture Festival" or "Estonia Miracle Healing Crusade 2010" in Saku Suurhall Arena, the biggest arena of Estonia, and claimed that it brought the most people to this arena in the Christian history of Estonia. Mrs. Alina Aivazova, wife of Dr. Leonid Chernovetskyi, Mayor of Kiev, the capital of Ukraine attended this crusade andclaimed to be healed from arthritis and spondylitis. Lee received the appreciation plaque from the municipality assembly of Tallinn. This event was broadcast to 220 countries via aired TV, Cable TV and the Internet.
Lee sent missionaries to Asia, America, Africa, Europe and Africa. He plans to build the world's largest church. Lee believes that God gave a vision for the construction of Grand Sanctuary and had the members pray for it.
World Christian Doctors Network
Lee founded the World Christian Doctors Network (WCDN), which organizes an annual conference. The WCDN attempts to medically analyze supposed healing cases performed by God.
Lee has written a number of books about his approach to Christianity. His books are published by Christian publishers around the world such as Strang (USA), Destiny Image Europe (Italy), Baruch (Ukraine), Word of Christ (India), Andi (Indonesia), and Grace (Taiwan). As of September, 2014, Lee has written more than 90 titles. His book ministry specializes in e-books including Chinese language. has published Lee's books in 56 languages.
My Life, My Faith
Lee’s autobiography is called ‘’My Life, My Faith’’. He outlines factors that contribute to the growth of the church, and claims that God gave him prophetic visions. ‘’My Life, My Faith’’ Volume 1 has been published in 35 languages,.
In the second volume of ‘’My Life, My Faith’’, Lee writes about the USA, China and the EU and says that in the future, the world will have these three major powers. He also claims that Christians can be healed from diseases by faith.
Bulawayo 24 News gave the books a favourable review.
In the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the books ‘’My Life, My Faith’’ 1 and 2 have been published with official permission from its government in its vernacular language by Vietnam Religion Publisher (VRP).
The Message of the Cross
The titles of Hebrew and Arabic versions of The Message of the Cross are modified with the title The Way of Salvation. The Italian Christian publisher Evangelista Media published The Message of the Cross under the title Understanding the Message of the Cross of Jesus Christ.
Richard R. Blake reviewed the book for Reader Views in the US. The Message of the Cross has been published in 57 different languages including English, Nepalese, and Indian vernacular languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Simte, and Tangkhul. Hindi version of the book was covered by CNN-IBN
The Law of God
The Law of God is a collection of Lee’s topical messages on the Ten Commandments. The primary focus of the book is the reason behind the Ten Commandments and the spiritual significance of each Commandment.
The Power of God
In the book ‘’The Power of God’’, Lee has attempted to introduce the process in which a person may meet God.
Heaven Volume 1
Creation House, an imprint of Christian publisher Charisma Media in the US published Lee's book ‘’Heaven Volume 1’’.
In ‘Heaven(1)’, Lee discusses the different places of heaven: Paradise, the First Kingdom of Heaven, the Second Kingdom of Heaven, the Third Kingdom of Heaven, New Jerusalem and the rewards given according to each one’s measure of faith.
Heaven Volume 2
In ‘’Heaven(2)’’, Lee discusses that the combination of twelve precious stones represents the heart of Jesus Christ and God. They are : Jasper: Spiritual Faith; Sapphire: Uprightness and Integrity; Chalcedony: Innocence and Sacrificial Love; Emerald: Righteousness and Cleanliness; Sardonyx: Spiritual Faithfulness; Sardius: Passionate Love, Chrysolite: Mercy; Beryl: Patience; Topaz: Spiritual Goodness; Chrysoprasus: Self-control; Jacinth: Purity and Holiness, and finally, Amethyst: Beauty and Gentleness.
Lee also writes about the prophets in the first-ranked group in heaven : Elijah, Enoch, Abraham, and Moses The Indonesian translation of 'Heaven' and 'Hell' have been listed as a bestseller in Indonesia. The book was featured and became famous when the English version of the book was presented to president of Israel Shimon Peres and Jerusalem mayor Nir Barkat.
Man of Flesh, Man of Spirit
The series, titled "Man of Flesh, Man of Spirit" (Vol. 1 and 2), is a compilation of Lee's sermons on the Book of Job. Lee discusses what he perceives to be the evilness in human nature.
Spirit, Soul and Body
In the book “Spirit, Soul and Body", Lee deals with the question “What did God, who existed all by Himself before all eternity, look like?” The book discusses possible meanings of such biblical terms as 'flesh', 'things of the flesh', 'works of the flesh', and 'spirit'. Lee writes that the 'heavens' were generally categorized into four spiritual realm[according to whom?]. The entire physical space including our Earth, our Solar System, our Galaxy, and the whole universe is referred to as the first heaven.
Love: Fulfillment of the Law
The book discusses the love of God.
Footsteps of the Lord
‘’Footsteps of the Lord’’ is a compilation of Lee's series "Lectures on the Gospel of John". He discusses Jesus' origin as well as the spiritual meaning embedded in Jesus' birth, public ministry, crucifixion, and resurrection.
My Father Will Give to You in My Name
“My Father Will Give to You in My Name” is a compilation of messages and Lee claims that this book will enable the reader to understand "the law of the spiritual realm" on receiving answers from God.
Against Such Things There Is No Law
‘Against Such Things There is No Law’’ discusses the “nine fruits of the Holy Spirit” along with specific examples.
- Understanding the Message of the Cross of Jesus Christ (ISBN 978-8889127650)
- Heaven(1)(English) (ISBN 978-1599790183)
- Heaven(2)(English) (ISBN 978-8975572135)
- Hell(English) (ISBN 978-8975572531)
- The Power of God(English) (ISBN 978-1554522576)(ISBN 1-55452-254-4)
- The Law of God(English) (ISBN 978-967-5372-06-3)
- Man of Flesh, Man of Spirit (2)(English) (ISBN 978-8975572708)
- 死前見生機 (Traditional Chinese) (ISBN 957-8426-81-8)
- 十字架之道 (Traditional Chinese) (ISBN 986-7230-06-5)
- 十字架之道 (Simplified Chinese) (ISBN 986723006X )
- The Message of the Cross (Simplified Chinese[E-book Edition])
- 甦醒吧！以色列 (Traditional Chinese) (ISBN 978-986-6496-28-8)
- 苏醒吧！以色列(Simplified Chinese)(ISBN 9789866496288) 
- 信心的大小 (Traditional Chinese) (ISBN 986-7230-89-2)
- 天國(上) (Traditional Chinese) (ISBN 986-7230-38-8)
- Heaven I (Simplified Chinese[E-book Edition])
- 天國(下) (Traditional Chinese) (ISBN 986-7230-79-5)
- 地獄 (Traditional Chinese) 
- 權能 (Traditional Chinese) (ISBN 978-986-6876-33-2)
- 耶和華是醫治者 (Traditional Chinese) (ISBN 978-986-6876-71-4)
- Love : the Fulfillment of the Law (Simplified Chinese[E-book Edition] )
- EL MENSAJE DE LA CRUZ(Spanish) (ISBN 978-0979339110)
- Ang MENSAHE ng KRUS(Tagalog)(ISBN 978-9711012120)
- تذوق طعم الحياة الابدية قبل الممات(Arabic) (ISBN 9782004121516)
- Слово о Кресте(Russian)(ISBN 978-611-510-006-4)
- Бог-Целитель(Russian)(ISBN 978-611-510-005-7)
- Моє життя, моя віра(Ukrainian) 
- Der Himmel (I)(German) 
- Der Himmel (II)(German) 
- Mencicipi Hidup Kekal Sebelum Kematian(Indonesian) 
- Pesan Salib(Indonesian)
- Surga (Indonesian)
- Neraka (Indonesian)
- Minha Vida, Minha Fé(1)(Portuguese)
- Introduction of Church: Rev. Dr. Jaerock Lee, Manmin Joong-ang Church, retrieved 2007-02-19; hanja from Chinese version.
- "When Doors Open in No. Korea, So. Korean Christians 'Willing to be Martyred'", Crosswalk.com (Religion Today), 2008-04-08, retrieved 2008-04-08
- "24 hour missionary satellite broadcaster, GCN", Deulsori Times, 2005-09-26, retrieved 2005-09-26
- "Manmin church celebrates anniversary", The Korea Herald, 2010-04-04, retrieved 2010-04-04
- "Christian Doctors Testify of Modern-Day Miracles", Christian Post, 2011-06-17, retrieved 2011-06-17
- "WORLD'S LARGEST CHURCH PLANNED", Charisma Magazine, 2002-07-31, retrieved 2002-07-31
- "Seoul International Book Fair Opens", Yonhap News Agency, 2011-06-16, retrieved 2011-06-16
- Kang, Hwasook, Testimony: May this letter be the light and the hope to all the leukemia-stricken children!, Manmin Joong-ang Church, retrieved 2009-09-21
- "Lee's books featured in Israel book fair", Korea Times, 2011-03-01, retrieved 2011-03-01
- "Rev. Dr. Jaerock Lee's book 'The Message of the Cross' has been published into several languages", Newsis, 2010-11-25, retrieved 2010-11-25
- "[SPECIAL REPORT]Manmin Joong-ang Church celebrates anniversary", Korea Herald, 2006-10-19, retrieved 2006-10-19
- "Manmin church celebrates anniversary", The Korea Herald, 2010-04-04, retrieved 2010-04-04
- "Reverend Lee's challenges inspire faith in readers", The Korea Times, 2011-03-18, retrieved 2011-03-18
- "The most influential pastor Dr. Jaerock Lee's autobiography is available around the world", Herald Economy, 2011-02-21, retrieved 2011-02-21
- "Tasting Eternal Life Before Death", The Korea Herald, 2006-10-19, retrieved 2006-10-19
- "Manmin church celebrates anniversary", The Korea herald, 2010-04-04, retrieved 2010-04-04
- "Korean culture embroidered Baltic sea with Korean traditional fan dance·costumes·Taekwondo", Wolgan Joongang (Monthly Joongang Magazine), 2011-02-03, retrieved 2011-02-03
- "Pastor Jaerock Lee makes a contribution for the construction of a hall for the aged", The Asia Economy, 2013-01-11, retrieved 2013-03-02
- "'My Life, My Faith' authored by Dr. Jaerock Lee published in Brazil", Newsis, 2011-02-18, retrieved 2011-02-18
- "Dr. Jaerock Lee's autobiography published in Brazil", Chosun Ilbo, 2011-02-18, retrieved 2011-02-18
- Moojeong, Kim (1995-08-08), "Jubilee Crusade celebrating 50th anniversary of Korea's independence", Kukmin Ilbo: 11, retrieved 2012-09-17
- "Career", Official website, 2006, retrieved 2006
- "「Pastor's Prayer Fellowship」 Prayer Meeting&Seminar", Kukmin Ilbo, 1995-02-25, retrieved 1995-02-25 Check date values in:
- "Churches gather "Hallelujah"", Yonhap News, 1997-11-15, retrieved 1997-11-15 Check date values in:
- "극동방송 신임사장에 한기붕씨", Yonhap News Agency, 2014-12-15, retrieved 2014-12-15
- "Korean TV airs controversial documentary", BBC News, 1999-05-12, retrieved 2007-02-19
- "MBC, 만민중앙교회 상대 손배소 일부 승소 (Partial victory for MBC in Manmin Central Church damages suit)", Kyunghyang Shinmun, 2000-11-02, retrieved 2010-08-20[dead link]
- "S. Korean evangelist’s Uganda visit prompts cult jitters", Asian Economic News, 10 July 2000
- "Author Retells His Uganda Mission", Korea IT Times, 2011-04-12, retrieved 2011-04-12
- "A South Korean pastor traveled to Africa to teach Uganda's pastors", Crosswalk.com, 2000-07-11, retrieved 2000-07-11 Check date values in:
- "100,000 Hear the Gospel in Pakistan", Religion Today(Crosswalk.com), October 2000, retrieved October 2000 Check date values in:
- ""MIRACLES" IN THE "LAND OF THE MORNING CALM"", ASSIST News Service(ANS), 2002-06-29, retrieved 2002-06-29
- "'Spark of Revival' Crusade Draws Huge Crowds in Manila", Crosswalk.com (Religion Today), September 2001, retrieved September 2001
- "Congratulatory Message from the president of the Philippines", Manmin News, 2001-10-07, retrieved 2001-10-07
- "'HURRICANE JESUS' SWEEPS ACROSS HONDURAS", HCJB World Radio (ASSIST News Service), July 2002, retrieved July 2002
- "Dr. Jaerock Lee's Honduras Crusade Featured in Global Christianity in the Twentieth Century", Manmin News, 2008-10-05, retrieved 2008-10-05
- "Special meeting between Medicine and Religion", Sisa Focus, 2005-06-15, retrieved 2005-06-15
- "United Arab Emirates", International Religious Freedom Report 2004, 2004, retrieved 2004
- VŠECHNY ZPRÁVY V ANGLIČTINĚ (ALL NEWS IN ENGLISH), November 2003, retrieved November 2003
- "German United Crusade with Dr. Jaerock Lee", The Christian World Monitor, 2004-10-25, retrieved 2004-10-25
- "Manmin Central Church in Seoul Celebrates 22nd Anniversary", Sisa Focus, 2004-11-19, retrieved 2004-11-19
- "Peruvian president Toledo requested Dr. Jaerock Lee "Pray for Peru"", The Christian World Monitor, 2004-12-20, retrieved 2004-12-20
- "MIS Awakens Pastors Around the Globe", Sisa News, 2007-07-12, retrieved 2007-07-12
- "[Relevant department of Egypt denies entrance to Pastor Jaerock Lee]", Chosun Ilbo, 2005-12-22, retrieved 2010-07-03
- "Spirituality: Kinshasa welcomes Dr. Jaerock Lee and the miracle healing Festival", Le Potentiel, 2006-02-16, retrieved 2006-02-16
- "Bloody continent with wars and massacres changed into life-filled, harmonious and blessed land", Wolyo Shinmun, 2006-03-06, retrieved 2006-03-06
- "AFTER YEARS OF ETHNIC STRIFE AND CIVIL WAR, FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS FOR THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO", ANS, 2014-12-05, retrieved 2014-12-05
- (05:30~10:30) "Manmin is one in the space of the shepherd", GCN TV, 2014-12-05, retrieved 2014-12-05
- "Pastores Cristianos de New York preveen gran éxito en la cruzada Milagros, Salvación, avivamiento", NoticiaCristiana, 2006-06-23, retrieved 2006-06-23
- Farnam, T. W. (2006-07-26), "Plan to protest minister's NY visit", New York Newsday: A16, retrieved 2007-10-11
- "Successful New York United Crusade", Munhwa Ilbo, 2006-08-17, retrieved 2006-08-17
- "NY crusade with Dr. Jaerock Lee touched the world", Sisa Shinmun, 2006-08-07, retrieved 2006-08-07
- "A man of righteousness from Korea", Russian-American Business, 2007-12-20, retrieved 2007-12-20
- "President of NRB visits a Korean church", Shinmoongo, 2010-03-23, retrieved 2010-03-23
- "Israel Evangelicals", European Pressphoto Agency, 2009-09-07, retrieved 2009-09-07
- "ISRAEL EVANGELICALS", EPA (Yonhap News), 2009-09-07, retrieved 2009-09-07
- "ISRAEL EVANGELICALS", EPA (Yonhap News), 2009-09-07, retrieved 2009-09-07
- "Evangelical Christians supporting Israel in mass prayer in Jerusalem", EPA (Yonhap News), 2009-09-07, retrieved 2009-09-07
- Jerusalem Festival confirms oneness beyond race and ethics, 2009-09-18, retrieved 2009-09-18
- "Jaerock Lee of South Korea prays...", Reuters, 2009-09-06, retrieved 2009-09-06
- "Jerusalem Festival", Ecumenical Press, 2009-09-18, retrieved 2009-09-18
- "Interview With Israeli Pastor, His Ministry Around The Globe", CNS, 2010-09-27, retrieved 2010-09-27
- "25th Jerusalem International Book Fair Begins", Sisa News, 2011-02-25, retrieved 2011-02-25
- "Lee proclaimed Jesus Christ is our Messiah", The Gospel Times, 2009-09-23, retrieved 2009-09-23
- "Successful 2009 Jerusalem international multi-festival", Christian Daily News, 2009-11-05, retrieved 2009-11-05
- "Korean culture embroidered Baltic sea with Korean traditional fan dance·costumes·Taekwondo", Joongang Monthly Magazine (Wolgan Joongang), 2011-01-01, retrieved 2011-01-01
- "Rev. Dr. Jaerock Lee of Manmin Central Church led Estonia crusade", Kyeongin Ilbo, 2010-11-16, retrieved 2010-11-16
- "Rev. Jaerock Lee's book "The Message of the Cross" has been published into several languages", Newsis, 2010-11-25, retrieved 2010-11-25
- "European United Estonian crusade ended successfully", The Gospel Times, 2010-11-10, retrieved 2010-11-10
- "Estonia Miracle Healing Crusade 2010 attracts large crowd", The Korea Times, 2010-11-10, retrieved 2010-11-10
- "Estonia United Crusade, Cry for slumbering European churches", The Christian World Monitor, 2010-11-10, retrieved 2010-11-10
- "万民电视周刊(754)", GCN TV, 2012-11-09, retrieved 2012-11-09
- "A book reveals distorted research about heresy", Christian World Monitor, 2004-06-28, retrieved 2004-06-28
- "Manmin's Vision - New Jerusalem's Model, Grand Sanctuary", Christian Telegraph, 2012-10-03, retrieved 2012-10-03
- "A Pathologist puts divine healing under the microscope", Christian Today, 2011-06-11, retrieved 2011-06-11
- Mandal, Sovan (2013-10-10), "Paju Book Festival Held in South Korea", Goodereader.com, retrieved 2013-10-10
- "Urim Books to exhibit books in 20 languages at Seoul Int'l Book Fair", Finance Today, 2010-05-10, retrieved 2010-05-10
- "Jaerock Lee Books", Amazon.com, 2014-09-24, retrieved 2014-09-24
- "South Korean publisher publishes two of its titles in Hindi" (PDF), All About Book Publishing, 2012-02-14, retrieved 2012-02-14
- "Chinese e-books showcased at Singapore Book Fair 2014", ANS, 2014-06-21, retrieved 2014-06-21
- "Its slogan, ‘See the World Through Books, Envision the Future With Books’; Seoul International Book Fair 2014", Christian Post, 2014-06-30, retrieved 2014-06-30
- "Reverend Lees challenges inspire faith in readers", Korea Times, 2011-03-18, retrieved 2011-03-18
- "Pastor Jaerock Lee spoke about the secrets of church growth", CBN Indonesia(Jawaban News), 2013-08-06, retrieved 2009-08-12
- "Cultural exchanges between Korea and Netherlands are getting a boost", ANS, 2014-11-13, retrieved 2014-11-13
- "South Korean Christian author’s Books meet Mexican Readers", ANS, 2014-12-26, retrieved 2014-12-26
- "Kurdish-Translated Books Attract Attention at the Istanbul Book Fair 2014", ASSIST News Service, 2014-12-06, retrieved 2014-12-06
- Bong-gi, Sun (2012-07-06), "U.S. President sends delegation to Yeosu Expo", ANS: Special to ASSIST News Service, retrieved 2011-07-21
- "My Life, My Faith(2) - to the Spiritual Realm and Scene of Miracle", Korea Economy, 2008-04-11, retrieved 2008-04-11
- "Author Retells His Uganda Mission", Korea IT Times, 2011-04-12, retrieved 2011-04-12
- "World Travelling Evangelist Tells His Life", Bulawayo 24 News, 2011-09-23, retrieved 2011-09-23
- "Penang International Book Fair 2014, Malaysia", Crossmap.com, 2014-09-22, retrieved 2014-09-22
- "Mideast Israel Book Fair", The Associated Press
- "European Publisher Runs Full-page New York Times Book Ad for "Understanding the Message of the Cross of Jesus Christ"". Crossmap.com. 2014-05-20.
- "Urim Books participates Seoul International Book Fair 2013", Yonhap News Agency, 2013-06-28, retrieved 2013-07-04
- "Urim Books exhibits book by pastor at New Delhi Book Fair", The Korea Herald, 2014-02-26, retrieved 2014-02-27
- "Salvador Sanchez Ceren wins El Salvador's Presidential Election", Sisa News, 2014-03-17, retrieved 2014-03-17
- Evina, Aloys (2010-07-23), "Malaysian publisher issued a book called ‘The Law of God’", Continental News: Christian News, retrieved 2012-07-25
- "Korean Books Privileged at the London Book Fair 2014", Christian Post, 2014-04-17, retrieved 2014-04-17
- , South Korean Christian author’s Books meet Mexican Readers
- "Dr. Lee's books translated into multi languages", Ecumenical Press, 2009-12-24, retrieved 2009-12-24
- "Lees books featured in Israel book fair". culture.koreatimes.co.kr. The Korea Times. Retrieved 1 March 2011.
- "BookExpo America 2014 -- book reads trend is being changed", Assist News Service, 2014-06-07, retrieved 2014-06-07
- "'Spirit, Soul and Body'(1)", Onbook TV, 2009-10-25, retrieved 2009-10-25
- "The Seven Great "I AM" Statements of Jesus Plus One" (PDF), Wilmington School of the Bible (auriesvilletubthumper.org), August 2012, retrieved August 2013
- "My Father will Give to You in My Name", Kyeongin Ilbo, 2011-05-04, retrieved 2011-05-04
- Understanding the Message of the Cross of Jesus Christ, Destiny Image Europe, ISBN 8889127651
- Understanding the Message of the Cross of Jesus Christ, Destiny Image Europe
- Heaven(1)(English), Strang Communications, ISBN 1599790181
- Heaven(1)(English), Charisma House
- Heaven(2)(English), Urim Books
- Hell(English), Manmin Ministries India
- The Power of God (English), Essence Books, ISBN 1554522579
- The Power of God (English), Essence Books
- The Power of God (English), Essence Books
- Man of Flesh, Man of Spirit(2)(English), Urim Books
- 十字架之道(Simplified Chinese), 天恩出版社
- ：十字架之道 [海外中文图书] (Simplified Chinese), Grace Publishing House
- "The Message of the Cross", Amazon.com
- 甦醒吧!以色列(繁體中文), 天恩出版社
- 苏醒吧！以色列, 天恩出版社
- 信心的大小(Traditional Chinese), Grace Publishing House
- 天國 (上) (Traditional Chinese), Grace Publishing House
- 天國 上 (Traditional Chinese), Grace Publishing House
- "Heaven I", Amazon.com
- 天國 下 (Traditional Chinese), Grace Publishing House
- 地獄 (Traditional Chinese), Grace Publishing House
- 地獄 (Traditional Chinese), Grace Publishing House
- 權能 (Traditional Chinese), Grace Publishing House
- 耶和華是醫治者 (Traditional Chinese), Grace Publishing House
- "Love : the Fulfillment of the Law", Amazon.com
- "Inferno (Italian)", Www.amazon.it
- "Inferno (Portuguese)", Itunes.apple.com
- "Ang Mensahe ng Krus(Tagalog)", National Bookstore
- "Ang Mensahe ng Krus(Tagalog)", Rizal Library, Ateneo de Manila University
- "تذوق طعم الحياة الأبدية قبل الممات(Arabic)", Antoineonline.com
- "تذوق طعم الحياة الأبدية قبل الممات(Arabic)", Storesinlebanon.com
- Моє життя, моя віра(Ukrainian), Baruch Books
- Der Himmel (I)(German), Projekte-Verlag, ASIN 3954863146
- Der Himmel (I)(German), Projekte-Verlag, ASIN 3954863294
- Mencicipi Hidup Kekal Sebelum Kematian(Indonesian), Andi Publishers
- Photos from Lee's 2009 crusade in Israel, from the European Pressphoto Agency
- Another photo of the Israel crusade from Reuters
-  7th International Christian Medical Conference held at the Conference Center of Hotel Sheraton in Rome, Italy from the European Pressphoto Agency
- U.S. Department of State (2004). "Improvements and Positive Developments in Respect for Religious Freedom, International Religious Freedom Report 2004". United Arab Emirates. Retrieved 2004.