From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jaffna most often refers to Jaffna city, the capital of the Northern Province, Sri Lanka.
Jaffna may also refer to:
- Jaffna Municipal Council, the local authority for the city of Jaffna
- Jaffna District, the northernmost district of the Northern Province, Sri Lanka
- Jaffna Electoral District, a multi-member electoral district of Sri Lanka
- Jaffna Electoral District (1947-1989), a former single-member electoral district of Sri Lanka
- Jaffna Peninsula, the geographic location of most of Jaffna District
- Jaffna Kingdom, a kingdom in northern Sri Lanka 8th-16th century
- Jaffna Tamil (disambiguation)
- Jaffna Diocese (disambiguation), Roman Catholic diocese for Jaffna
- University of Jaffna
- Jaffna Hindu College, primary to high school
- Jaffna Youth Congress, which was the first of Sri Lanka's Youth Leagues
- Little Jaffna (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaffna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.