From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jagger (disambiguation))
|Look up jagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jagger is a surname.
Notable people with the surname include:
- Amy Jagger (1908–1993), British gymnast
- Bianca Jagger, human rights advocate
- Charles Sargeant Jagger (1885-1934), sculptor
- David Jagger (1891–1958), English portrait painter
- Dean Jagger (1903–1991), American actor
- Elizabeth Jagger (born 1984)
- Jade Jagger, jewellery designer; daughter of Mick and Bianca Jagger
- Joseph Jagger (1830–1892), British engineer
- Mick Jagger (born 1943), lead singer of The Rolling Stones
- "Jagger", the offspring of a male jaguar and a female tiger
- David Hey (22 June 2006). Family Names and Family History. Continuum. pp. 72–. ISBN 978-1-85285-550-5.
A jagger was a man in charge of packhorses which carried heavy loads. The surname was recorded in Derbyshire in 1306 and 1318 in places where it is likely that lead ore was the load that was carried. In the West Riding of Yorkshire jaggers ...
|This page or section lists people with the surname Jagger. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|