From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Jaguar is a large cat native to South and Central America.
Jaguar may also refer to:
- Jaguar Cars, a British manufacturer of luxury and sports cars
In cartoons, comics & print.
- Jaguar (Archie Comics), a former Archie comics character
- Jaguar (cartoonist) or Sérgio Jaguaribe, a Brazilian cartoonist
- The Jaguar, a comics super heroine created by artist Laura Molina
- Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar a Japanese gag manga written and illustrated by Usuta Kyosuke
- Jaguar (novel), an adventure novel by Roland Smith
- Jaguar (band), a new wave British heavy metal band
- Jagúar (band), an Icelandic funk band
- Jaguar (Kenyan musician), pseudonym of Charles Njagua Kanyi, a musician from Kenya
- The Jaguars, a 1960s Japanese band featured on the Banzai! TV series
- Fender Jaguar, a guitar introduced in 1962, built by Fender
- Kim Lenz and her Jaguars, a band.
- Jaguar (1979 film), a 1979 Filipino film
- Jaguar (1994 film), a 1994 Greek film
- Jaguar!, a roller coaster at Knott's Berry Farm
Science and technology
- Atari Jaguar, a game console
- Jaguar (computer), a supercomputer at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA
- Jaguar (microarchitecture), a CPU design by AMD.
- Jaguar (rocket), a British elevator research rocket
- Jaguar (software), a computational chemistry computer program
- Mac OS X v10.2 or Jaguar, a computer operating system
- Argentina Jaguars, a national rugby team from Argentina
- IUPUI Jaguars, the athletic teams of Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis
- Jacksonville Jaguars, a professional American football (NFL) team based in Jacksonville, Florida
- Jaguar Racing, a Formula One racing team now called Red Bull Racing
- South American Jaguars, an international rugby team active in the 1980s
- UHV Jaguars, the varsity athletic teams of the University of Houston–Victoria
Vehicles and machinery
- Armstrong Siddeley Jaguar, a radial aircraft engine
- Claas Jaguar, a range of forage harvesting equipment by German manufacturer Claas
- Jaguar class fast attack craft, a German S-boat
- Jaguar 1, a German tank destroyer
- Jaguar 2, a German tank destroyer
- SEPECAT Jaguar, a military aircraft
- SS Empire Ballad, a Panamanian steamship built in 1941 and renamed SS Jaguar in 1962
- XF10F Jaguar or Grumman F10F Jaguar, a military aircraft
- Jaguar (beverage), an alcoholic/energy drink mix beverage
- Jaguar Yokota, Japanese wrestler
- Jaguars in Mesoamerican culture, a common symbol of Mesoamerican culture
- Jaguar warrior
- Jaguar (pistol), a hand gun model by Beretta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.