From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jail (film))
|Look up jail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jail is a short-term local prison in the United States and Canada.
Jail may also refer to:
- Jail (1966 film), a 1966 Malayalam film
- Jail (2009 film), a 2009 Bollywood film
- Jail (TV series), a reality television series
- Jail (Monopoly), a space on the board game Monopoly
- Jail (computer security), a program resources sandbox mechanism
- Chroot jail, a command on Unix operating systems
- FreeBSD jail, a FreeBSD system-level virtualization mechanism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.