From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jailbreak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jailbreak or jailbreaking refers to a prison escape. It may also refer to:
- '74 Jailbreak, an album by the rock band AC/DC
- Jailbreak (AC/DC song), a song by the rock band AC/DC
- Jailbreak (album), a 1976 album by the rock band Thin Lizzy
- Jailbreak (Thin Lizzy song), the title track of the Thin Lizzy album
- Jailbreak (Dev Pandya song), a 1990 song released under the name Paradox by Dev Pandya
Film and television
- Jailbreak (TV series), a UK reality television series presented by Craig Charles
- Jailbreakers, a 1994 television film
- Prison Break, an American TV series
- Jailbreak (Episode), the last episode of season 1 of the popular animated show, Steven Universe
- Jailbreak (computer science), a jargon expression for (the act of) overcoming limitations in a computer system or device that were deliberately placed there for security, administrative, or marketing reasons:
- Jailbreak: Source, a multiplayer computer game modification of the Source game engine
- A variant of Tag (game)
- An activity, often sponsored for charity at many UK universities, in which participants aim to get as far away from the university as possible in a specified time without spending any money or using their own means of transportation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jailbreak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.