|José Jaime Maussan Flota|
May 31, 1953 |
Mexico City, MX
|Education||National Autonomous University of Mexico
Since 1970 he has practiced his profession as a reporter in the following ways: El Sol de México (Mexico's Sun), Diario "La Afición" (Diary "The Hobby"), 24 Horas (24 Hours), W Radio, XEX Radio and Televisa, among others.
Within highlighted Televisa correspondent in the United States, General Information reporter Domingo a Domingo (Sunday to Sunday) program with Jacobo Zabludovsky, General Coordinator and director of sixty stories for the same program.
The works that helped Jaime become known as an outstanding reporter and researcher, took place within the television program "60 Minutos" ("60 Minutes") where he did research on environmental and social reporting, was the series of reports "Génesis y Apocalipsis" ("Genesis and Apocalypse"), Mexico and the world by the year 2000, which marked the path to Jaime Maussan as one of the most important journalists and researchers, winning over 14 awards in the world, within most notably, the World Institute Award UN Population granted to a selection of more than 7,000 jobs, delivered at the Mike Mansfield Room of the Capitol in Washington D.C. in the United States. Award "Gustavo Alatriste" for the production of "Los Niños Drogadictos" ("Children addicts") in 1993, also presented at the Festival de Cannes, France. Award Ondas in Barcelona, Spain for "Monarca, Reina de las Mariposas" ("Monarch Butterfly Queen") and award in Banff in Canada in 1979 and 1980, respectively, among others.
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (1972–73)
- Graduated from Miami University with a B.A. in Radio and Television (1974–1976).
||This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (October 2010)|
The following list is also available on his homepage:
- 1970 - 1971 Reporter apprentice in the weekly Ram.
- 1971 Inexperienced reporter for El Sol de México.
- 1972 Reporter of the newspaper The Liking.
- 1972 Editor of reporters in Mexican telesistema.
- 1973 Reporter of 24 Horas and W Radio.
- 1973 Reporter of the news for the television program Hoy Sábado, with Jacobo Zabludovsky.
- 1973 Reporter of sports in television.
- 1974-1976 Correspondent of television in the United States.
- 1975 Reporter for XEX Radio.
- 1976 Reporter of general information for the news program 24 Horas with Jacobo Zabludovsky.
- 1977 General coordinator of the television program Domingo a Domingo of television, with Jacobo Zabludovsky.
- 1977-1979 Producer of sixty news articles of 45 minutes for the televising program Domingo a Domingo, of television.
- 1978 Director of the series El Mito y la Mágia de Rufino Tamayo, television, with duration of 5 hours, Jacobo Zabludovsky.
- 1980-1995 Reporter of the program 60 Minutos of television, with 170 news articles of investigation to the air.
- 1985-1990 Head of information of the program 60 Minutos, of television.
- 1985-1995 Conductor of the televising program 60 Minutos, of television.
- 1986 Coordinator journalistic of television for the worldwide one of soccer.
- 1989-1990 Director of news articles of investigation of the system of the news and entertainment Eco.
- 1990-1995 Chief of a main directorate of the televising program 60 Minutos, of television.
- 1991 President and founder of the company Research Programs.
- 1991-2000 Director of 20 commercial videos, between which they emphasize Magnicidio (Vida y Muerte de Luis Donaldo Colosio), Los Enigmas de Guadalupe, the series OVNI and programs on environment.
- 1991-2005 Lecturer in congresses and events in Mexico and the world.
- 1992 Conference in the foundation Miguel Germán on the summit of Río de Janeiro.
- 1993-1994 Direction and conduction of 50 programs La Cumbre de la Tierra, of television.
- 1996 Conductor of programs in XEW Radio.
- 1997 Director and producer of the program Tercer Milenio of television.
- 1997 Director general of the second worldwide congress UFO Acapulco 1997.
- 1997 Director and founding president of company Producciones Maussan.
- 1999 Chief of a main directorate of the third worldwide congress UFO Acapulco 1999.
- 1999 The www.ovnis.com.mx web site is presented/displayed to the public, having received a million visits after his first week.
- 1999-2005 Conductor of the program 60 Minutos/Megasistema, Investigative Journalism ABC radio.
- 2000 Producer of the CD interactive ROM Starmix 2. Over 500,000 copies sold.
- 2000 Producer of the CD interactive ROM Starmix 3. Over 400,000 copies sold.
- 2002 Chief of a main directorate of the program of radio Exaterrestres, MVS Radio with national transmission.
- 2002 Chief of a main directorate of the radio program Planeta Azul of megasistema ABC radio.
- 2002-2005 Correspondal and producer of news articles for chain telemundo canal 52 of Los Angeles, California (USA).
- 2003 Chief of a main directorate of the pages in internet • www.losovnis.tv • www.planetazul.tv • www.tercermilenio.tv • www.homolongevus.tv
- 2003 Creator of the first television channel in unique internet in its tipo • www.jaimemaussan.tv • www.jaimemaussan.tv he transmits the following programs: the great mysteries of the third millennium the watchmen table of celebrities photography factory blue planet the fourth way reality ground zero planet earth emergency homo longevus mysteries of science.
- 2004-2006 General Director of program Los Grandes Misterios del Tercer Milenio, broadcast by Channel 4 of television in Mexico.
- 2005 Conference for the ministry of defense of the air force of Perú.
The following list is also available on his homepage:
|1973||Received the prize Gustavo Alatriste by the production The Young Drug Addicts, also presented/displayed in the festival of Cannes, France.|
|1979||Awarded by Monarch, Reign of the Butterflies in the festival de banff in Alberta, Canada.|
|1980||Received the prize Waves by Monarch, Reign of the Butterflies, in Barcelona, Spain.|
|1982||The series of news articles Genesis and Apocalypse is chosen and awarded between 7.000 presented/displayed works the United Nations, and receives the prize of the worldwide Institute of Population in Mike Mansfield Room of the capitol, in Washington, D.C (USA).|
|1983, 1987 and 1993||National Journalism Award from the Journalists Club of Mexico.|
|1983||Received a recognition of the World Wildlife Fund by its valuable contribution to the works of conservation and investigation of the marine turtles of Mexico.|
|1984||Received an honorary mention by the news article The Hunger in the aid of the fao in Rome, Italy.|
|1987/1993||Received the national prize of journalism of the club of journalists of Mexico.|
|1990||Received global prize 500 of the United Nations of hands of Mostafa Tolba, General Director of the UNAM by the extraordinary profits in the protection of environment.|
|Tourist excellence 1990 of the foundation receives the prize Miguel Germán" by the news article Ecology, Tourism and Ecoturism.|
|1990, 1991, and 1992||Asociación Mexicana de Periodistas de Radio y Televisión award for 60 Minutos.|
|1992||Freedom of expression of the association of journalists of Puebla receives the prize.|
|The gold sun of the national circle of journalists receives the prize.|
|1993/1994||Received the prize The Gold Palms of the national circle of journalists.|
|1993||Forest lacandona on the part of the Mexican association of journalists receives the prize.|
|1998||Received the recognition of the worldwide organization of the health for the program Third Millennium by its contribution to the promotion of the health.|
|1999||Received the distinction of The Seat of Stars, revealing the tracks of its hands by its trajectory like investigator and journalist.|
|Received the Medal of Honor of the feminine youthful association by its journalistic trajectory.|
|UFO, an intelligent phenomenon in megasistema ABC receives the Gold Microphone of the national association of speakers of Mexico by its program of radio.|
|Renato Leduc of the club of journalists of Mexico by their race of 30 years of journalism receives the Medal.|
|1999/2000||The gold sun of the national circle of journalists by its trajectory and seriousness in the treatment and the investigation of its news articles receives the prize.|
|2000||Received a platinum disc by the sale of than 300.000 copies more sold of the CD interactive ROM Starmix 2.|
|Investigative Journalism receives the Gold Microphone of the national association of speakers of Mexico by its program of radio.|
|2003||Laurel of Gold to quality Mexico-Spain receives the prize the international.|
|2005||Received the Prize of the National Association of Speakers like opinion leader and balance in the radio.|
|Received recognition Courage in Journalism (journalistic) Exopolitics Washington, D.C..|
|PRG Courage in Journalism.|
|2006||George Adamski Rome receives prize the international.|
|Received prize of cultural association Giordano Bruno Sant' Elpidio, Italy. 2006-04-26 (March)|
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008)|
- Sainz, Pablo Jaime (November 10, 2005). "He sees Maya link in UFOs, natural disasters". Sign On San Diego. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Mexico pilots release 'UFO film'". BBC News. May 12, 2004. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Expert: Mexico UFOs May Have Been Gas". Fox News. May 17, 2004. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Mexican Air Force pilots film unidentified flying objects". Sign On San Diego. May 11, 2004. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- "Mexican Air Force Shoots UFO". BakuToday. July 12, 2004. Retrieved 2007-04-17.
- (Spanish) Jaime Maussan - Homepage
- (Spanish) Jaime Maussan - Homepage - Biography
- (English) Jaime Maussan - The Essence
- Jaime Maussan at the Internet Movie Database