|Full name||Jaime Romero Gómez|
|Date of birth||31 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Valdeganga, Spain|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Current club||Real Madrid B|
|2010–2011||→ Bari (loan)||9||(0)|
|2011–2013||→ Granada (loan)||29||(1)|
|2013||→ Orduspor (loan)||11||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Real Madrid B (loan)||9||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 October 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Valdeganga, Albacete, Romero made his professional debuts with hometown's Albacete Balompié in 2008–09 – aged only 18 – only missing six Segunda División games out of 42, starting 26 and totalling almost 2,400 minutes as the Castile-La Mancha side retained its league status.
In the 2009 summer, he signed for Udinese Calcio in Italy. He made four league appearances in his first season in Serie A, and mainly played with the club's under-20 team in the Campionato Nazionale Primavera.
In late June 2010, Udinese agreed a double loan deal with A.S. Bari, subject to Romero and Andrea Coda's decision. After appearing for the former during pre-season, the former eventually moved to the Apulia club on 2 August.
After appearing in less than one fourth of the league matches, and also suffering top division relegation, Romero was loaned again, returning to his country and signing for Granada CF. He made his La Liga debut on 27 August 2011, starting and being substituted in the second half of a 0–1 home loss against Real Betis.
- "Jaime Romero Gomez in bianconero" [Jaime Romero Gomez in bianconero] (in Italian). Udinese Calcio. 19 June 2009. Retrieved 19 June 2009.[dead link]
- "Primavera: Chievo Verona-Udinese 1–1" (in Italian). Udinese Calcio. 27 February 2010. Retrieved 4 July 2010.
- "Meggiorini alle buste. Barreto è del Bari" [Meggiorini leaving. Barreto is a Bari player] (in Italian). AS Bari. 25 June 2010. Retrieved 25 June 2010.
- "Udinese – Calcio San Padova 5–0". Udinese Calcio. 29 July 2010. Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- "I convocati per il ritiro di Arta Terme" [List of players for Arta Terme retreat] (in Italian). Udinese Calcio. 18 July 2010. Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- "Romero si presenta: 'A Bari con la voglia di giocare'" [Romero arrives: 'In Bari with the will to play'] (in Italian). AS Bari. 3 August 2010. Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- "Romero ceduto al Bari" [Romero loaned to Bari] (in Italian). Udinese Calcio. 2 August 2010. Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- "Rubén Castro hace justicia" [Rubén Castro does justice] (in Spanish). El País. 28 August 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2011.
- Granada official profile (Spanish)
- BDFutbol profile
- Futbolme profile (Spanish)
- Transfermarkt profile