From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan state, India. Jaipur may also refer to:
- Jaipur State, the Jaipur princely state
- Jaipur district, a district of the state of Rajasthan
- Jaipur Division, an administrative unit of Rajasthan state
- Jaipur (Lok Sabha constituency), a Lok Sabha parliamentary constituency of Rajasthan
- Jaipur Airport, near the capital of Rajasthan state
- Jaipur (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Jaipur, Adilabad, a village and mandal in Adilabad district, Andhra Pradesh.
Jeypore may refer to :
Joypur may refer to:
- Joypur, Purulia (Vidhan Sabha constituency) in Purulia district, West Bengal
- Joypur, Purulia (community development block) in Purulia district, West Bengal
- Joypur, Bankura (Community development block), a community development block in Bankura district in the state of West Bengal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.