From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jaja may refer to:
- Jaja, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Francisco Jaílson de Sousa, Brazilian footballer nicknamed Jajá
- Jackson Avelino Coelho, Brazilian footballer nicknamed Jajá
- Jaja Wachukwu, Nigerian politician and humanitarian
- Jaja of Opobo, the first monarchy of Opobo
- Laurent Jalabert, retired French professional cyclist nicknamed Jaja
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.