From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jak may refer to:
- JazakAllah Khayr, a way of thanking in Islam
- JAK members bank, a Swedish interest-free bank
- Janus kinase, an intracellular signaling molecule; component of the JAK-STAT signal system
- Jak (Jak and Daxter), the main character of the Jak and Daxter video game series
- Jak (comics), a comic strip in the UK comic book The Dandy
- Alternative spelling of the male name Jack
- Ják, a village in Hungary
- Jak, Iran, a village in Iran
- Raymond Jackson ("JAK") (1927–1997), cartoonist of the London Evening Standard
- Jan Amos Komenský (Comenius), Czech theologian, educator and writer; the last bishop of Unity of the Brethren
- Janus kinase 1, a protein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.