||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for sports and athletics. (November 2013)|
February 10, 1988 |
|Bats: Right||Throws: Right|
Brigham attended Central Florida Christian High School, where he played for the school's baseball team. The Texas Rangers drafted Brigham in the sixth round (178th overall) of the 2006 Major League Baseball Draft. They added him to their 40 man roster after the 2011 season to protect him from the Rule 5 draft. In July 2012, Brigham was traded to the Chicago Cubs for Geovany Soto. He was traded back to the Rangers for Barret Loux on November 20, 2012. He was non tendered by the Rangers on November 30 and became a free agent, but resigned with the Rangers on a minor league contract.
- "Archives - OrlandoSentinel.com". Pqasb.pqarchiver.com. 2005-05-07. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "CFCA's Brigham gets attention - Orlando Sentinel". Articles.orlandosentinel.com. 2002-04-24. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- Nicholson-Smith, Ben (July 30, 2012). "Rangers Acquire Geovany Soto".
- "Cubs trade Jake Brigham back to Rangers for Barret Loux, player to be named | MLB.com: News". Mlb.mlb.com. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- Davison, Drew. "Spring break: After brief stint in Chicago, Jake Brigham is back with Texas | Texas Rangers |". Star-telegram.com. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "The Dallas Morning News | Options". Rangersblog.dallasnews.com. Retrieved 2013-11-15.