|Full name||Jake Stanley Cole|
|Date of birth||11 September 1985|
|Place of birth||Hammersmith, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2003–2009||Queens Park Rangers||6||(0)|
|2003–2004||→ Hayes (loan)||17||(0)|
|2005||→ AFC Wimbledon (loan)||6||(0)|
|2005||→ Farnborough Town (loan)||1||(0)|
|2008||→ Oxford United (loan)||5||(0)|
|2009||→ Barnet (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:25, 21 March 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Jake Stanley Cole (born 11 September 1985) is an English footballer who currently plays for Woking, having previously played for Queens Park Rangers, Hayes, AFC Wimbledon, Farnborough Town, Oxford United, Barnet and Plymouth Argyle,
Cole was the second choice goalkeeper at Queens Park Rangers for a number of years, being understudy to Nick Culkin, Chris Day, Paul Jones, Simon Royce and Lee Camp, but was praised by John Gregory as being a model professional. He played for Hayes, AFC Wimbledon, Farnborough Town, Oxford United and Barnet on loan during his six years there. Towards the end of the 2006–07 season he became first choice goalkeeper after Lee Camp was recalled from his loan spell to Derby County.
Cole had been given the number 12 jersey for the 2007–08 season, indicating that John Gregory would be signing a number one keeper before the start of the season, with rumours focusing on the permanent signing of Lee Camp. Camp was then signed therefore limiting Cole's first team opportunities; however Cole continued to impress for Rangers' second string with manager John Gregory saying in 2007, "I have been impressed by Jake's overall attitude and ability. He is a fantastic understudy to Lee Camp."
Cole slipped further down the pecking order at QPR following the signing of Radek Černý in the summer of 2008. He was loaned to the Conference National side Oxford United for three months on 11 July 2008. In March 2009 he joined Barnet on loan.
He was released by QPR on 19 May 2009. However, he was soon snapped up by Barnet on a one-year deal on 6 July 2009. He left Barnet at the end of the 2010–11 season. He spent time on trial with Gillingham and Plymouth Argyle in July 2011. Cole agreed a two-year contract with Argyle later that month. After leaving Plymouth Argyle, Jake went on to sign for Conference Premier side Woking for the 2014–15 season.
- Barnet FC Player of the Year 2009–10
- Barnet FC Norwegian Supporters Player of the Year 2009–10
- Barnet FC Swedish Supporters Player of the Year 2009–10
- Hugman, Barry (2007). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2007–08. Edinburgh: Mainstream Publishing. p. 86. ISBN 978-1-84596-246-3.
- "Jake Cole". Plymouth Argyle F.C. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Jake Cole: 2003–04". Soccer Facts UK. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- "Chudley – Collins". Hayes & Yeading United F.C. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- "AFC Wimbledon former senior squad: Jake Cole". AFC Wimbledon. Archived from the original on 30 March 2008. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- "Jake Cole: 2004–05". Soccer Facts UK. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- "QPR keeper bags new one-year deal". BBC Sport. 16 August 2007. Retrieved 13 July 2008.
- "QPR loan keeper Cole to Oxford". BBC Sport. 11 July 2008. Retrieved 13 July 2008.
- "Southam leaves Barnet". Barnet. 21 May 2011. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- "Two new trialists at Plymouth Argyle". The Herald. 12 July 2011. Retrieved 20 July 2011.
- "Keeper Jake Cole wins Plymouth Argyle contract". BBC Sport. 20 July 2011. Retrieved 20 July 2011.
- "Zubar says he always wanted to stay at Plymouth Argyle". The Herald. 20 July 2011. Retrieved 20 July 2011.
- "Årets spelare: Jake Cole". SvenskaFans. 9 May 2010. Retrieved 24 April 2011.
- Jake Cole career statistics at Soccerbase (Farnborough Town, Plymouth Argyle, onwards)
- Jake Cole career statistics at Soccerbase (Queens Park Rangers, Oxford United, Barnet)