|Full name||Jacob Kendall Kean|
|Date of birth||4 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Derby, England|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|2010||→ Hartlepool United (loan)||19||(0)|
|2011||→ Rochdale (loan)||14||(0)|
|2014||→ Yeovil Town (loan)||5||(0)|
|2015||→ Oldham Athletic (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:34, 18 March 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Jacob "Jake" Kendall Kean (born 4 February 1991) is an English footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Blackburn Rovers. He has previously spent time on loan at Hartlepool United, Rochdale, and Yeovil Town.
Kean has played internationally for England once at under-21 level.
Kean joined Hartlepool United in September 2010 in a month-long loan deal. He made his debut on 18 September in a 0–0 away draw with Brentford. He kept 10 clean sheets during his four-month spell at Victoria Park.
Return to Rovers
He returned to Rovers because of the injury to first-choice Robinson and was back up to Mark Bunn for a few games, near to the end of the season he was permanently on the bench due to an injury to Bunn. On 13 May, he made his Premier League debut away to Chelsea in goal due to injuries to both Robinson and Bunn, this also meant both sides played second choice goalkeepers with Ross Turnbull deputising for Petr Cech in the opposite goal. Blackburn lost the game 2–1 with goals for Chelsea scored by John Terry and Raul Meireles, and Yakubu scoring for Rovers. Midway through the 2012–13 season in the Championship, Kean has taken the starting spot over Paul Robinson, and kept 3 clean sheets in wins over Derby County, Bristol City and Ipswich Town. He played a key part in Blackburn's shock 1–0 win against Arsenal in the FA Cup 5th round. He kept a clean sheet and made crucial saves that kept Blackburn in the game. Kean started the 2013/14 season as first-choice until the beginning of December when he lost his first-time place to Simon Eastwood. Kean slipped further down the pecking order in January with the return from injury of Paul Robinson who was re-instated as number one.
Following an impressive four-month loan spell for League One outfit Hartlepool United, Ray Clemence was spotted scouting Kean during a 4–0 defeat to Peterborough United, and on 9 February 2011 he played 83 minutes for Brian Eastwick's England Under-20 side during a 2–1 defeat to France at Shrewsbury Town's New Meadow.
- As of 11 October 2014.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Hartlepool (loan)||2010–11||League One||19||0||4||0||0||0||2[a]||0||25||0|
|Rochdale (loan)||2011–12||League One||14||0||0||0||0||0||1[a]||0||15||0|
|Blackburn Rovers||2011–12||Premier League||1||0||0||0||0||0||—||1||0|
|Yeovil Town (loan)||2014–15||League One||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||5||0|
- Appearances in Football League Trophy
- "Professional retain list & free transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. 18 May 2013. p. 5. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "Blackburn Rovers | Team | Reserves | Jake Kean". Rovers.co.uk. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- "Team | Profiles | Jake Kean". Hartlepool United. 15 October 2007. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- "BBC Sport – Football – Brentford 0–0 Hartlepool United". BBC News. 18 September 2010. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- "Kean Joins Dale". Rochdale AFC. 2 August 2011. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- "Chelsea 2–1 Blackburn". BBC Sport. 13 May 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "Jake Kean: Yeovil sign goalkeeper on one-month loan from Blackburn". BBC Sport. 15 September 2014. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Jake Kean: Oldham bring in Blackburn goalkeeper on loan". BBC Sport. 30 January 2015. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Kean in 2010/2011". Soccerbase. Retrieved 4 October 2014.
- "Games played by Jake Kean in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Retrieved 4 October 2014.
- "Games played by Jake Kean in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Retrieved 4 October 2014.
- "Games played by Jake Kean in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Retrieved 4 October 2014.
- "Games played by Jake Kean in 2014/2015". Soccerbase. Retrieved 4 October 2014.