|Full name||Jake Alexander Lee|
|Date of birth||18 September 1991|
|Place of birth||Cirencester, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Playing position||Defender or Striker|
|2010||→ Cirencester Town (loan)||2||(0)|
|2010||→ Bishop's Cleeve (loan)||4||(0)|
|2011||→ Thurrock (loan)||5||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:26, 25 May 2011 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Jake Alexander Lee (born 18 September 1991) is an English footballer who is currently with Southern Football League South & West Division side Bishops Cleeve. He was formerly with Football League side Cheltenham Town.
Lee joined Cheltenham Town initially as a 16-year old having previously played for Beeches FC in Cirencester. He scored 24 goals for the under-16 team and broke into the under-18s towards the end of that season.
Lee's progress continued during the 2008–09 campaign as he broke into the reserve team for a handful of appearances and was named as a substitute for the first team for the first time in March 2009 for the visit of Tranmere Rovers to Whaddon Road.
Whilst at Cheltenham, Lee signed for three non-league clubs on loan in 2010-11. Firstly Cirencester Town in September 2010. Then in November 2010 Lee signed for Southern Football League side Bishop's Cleeve. In March 2011 Lee signed for Conference South side Thurrock on a one month loan deal.
On 9 May 2011, he was released from Cheltenham after his contract expired.
In the summer of 2011 he joined Bishop's Cleeve permanently. He scored his first goal for the club in a 1-1 home draw with Tiverton Town on 5 October 2011 from the penalty spot. In February 2014, he was the subject of an approach from league rivals North Leigh. A month later, in March 2014, he was the subject of another approach from Cinderford Town but he declined the opportunity to join them.
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/07/2010 and 31/07/2010" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 2010-08-20.
- "Cheltenham 1-0 Yeovil". BBC Sport. 2009-04-13. Retrieved 2009-05-04.
- "Second Striker joins Thurrock". Football Conference. 2011-03-18. Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "Cleeve to use Lee as a defender". Non League Daily. 24 July 2011. Retrieved 6 August 2011.
- "Lee spot on to earn a point". Non League Daily. 6 October 2011. Retrieved 6 October 2011.
- "North Leigh make approach for Bishop's Cleeve striker Jake Lee". Gloucestershire Echo. 3 February 2014. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Cleeve striker Jake Lee turns down move to Cinderford Town". Gloucestershire Echo. 6 March 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2014.