|Full name||Jake David Robinson|
|Date of birth||23 October 1986|
|Place of birth||Brighton, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Playing position||Striker, Winger|
|2003–2009||Brighton & Hove Albion||123||(13)|
|2005||→ Aldershot Town (loan)||8||(4)|
|2009||→ Aldershot Town (loan)||19||(4)|
|2011||→ Torquay United (loan)||22||(7)|
|2012||→ Luton Town (loan)||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:49, 4 May 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
A product of Brighton & Hove Albion's youth system, he made his debut in September 2003 against Middlesbrough, in a League Cup Second Round tie at the Riverside Stadium, and became Brighton's youngest-ever scorer (aged 16) three weeks later in a cup match against Forest Green Rovers.
On 28 October 2006, Robinson scored his first hat-trick for Brighton in a League One game against Huddersfield Town, the first hat-trick by a Brighton player in nearly five years. He scored a second hat-trick in the FA Cup game against Northwich Victoria on 11 November 2006.
It was announced on 12 May 2009, that Robinson would be leaving Brighton after the expiration of his contract at the end of June 2009.
In June 2009, Robinson agreed to join League Two side Shrewsbury Town on a two-year contract. Robinson made an excellent start to the 2010–11 season, scoring the third hat-trick of his career as Shrewsbury beat Bradford City 3–1 on the opening day.
On 31 January 2011, Robinson joined Torquay for the remainder of the season in a deal that could potentially see gulls player Nicky Wroe moving in the opposite direction. He made his debut for the club the day later against Hereford United, scoring within the first 10 minutes of the match. On 2 February it was revealed, however, that the player had not been registered and thus ineligible to play.
Due to an oversight in the loan deal it was revealed that Robinson was eligible to play for Torquay against his parent club Shrewsbury. This proved costly as later on in the season Robinson scored twice for Torquay in their 5–0 drumming of Shrewsbury. Robinson then went on to play for Torquay in both legs of the League 2 Play-off semi-final, which by coincidence was against Shrewsbury Town. Once again Robinson proved to be a valuable asset to Torquay as they won the first leg 2–0 and drew the second leg 0–0, meaning Torquay were through and Shrewsbury were out.
After 2 years of playing for Northampton Town in League 2, helping them to the League 2 play off final at Wembley, Robinson decided to head back to Brighton to play for Whitehawk FC. Scoring regularly and helping the team in to the promotion places, many teams enquired about the striker in the English January transfer window. With Whitehawk tasting unexpected promotion, they decided to wave off offers for the in form striker. Teams from League 1 and 2, including his first club Brighton & Hove Albion have publicly announced their interest in the player who is off contract in the summer.
In May 2015, Robinson was named the Fan's Player of the Year at Whitehawk after a run which saw him net 17 goals in the regular Conference South season.
- As of 2 May 2015.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Brighton & Hove Albion||2003–04||Second Division||9||0||0||0||1||0||1[a]||1||11||1|
|Aldershot Town (loan)||2004–05||Conference Premier||8||4||0||0||—||2[b]||0||10||4|
|Aldershot Town (loan)||2008–09||League Two||19||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||19||4|
|Shrewsbury Town||2009–10||League Two||34||3||1||0||1||1||0||0||36||4|
|Torquay United (loan)||2010–11||League Two||22||7||0||0||0||0||3[c]||0||25||7|
|Northampton Town||2011–12||League Two||32||0||0||0||2||0||0||0||34||0|
|Luton Town (loan)||2012–13||Conference Premier||7||0||1||0||—||0||0||8||0|
- Appearances in Football League Trophy
- Appearances in Hampshire Senior Cup
- Appearances in League Two play-offs
- Three appearances and two goals in FA Trophy, two appearances and two goals in Sussex Senior Cup
- One appearance in FA Trophy, four appearances and two goals in Sussex Senior Cup, two appearances and two goals in Conference South play-offs
- Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton 2–0 Forest Green, Brighton & Hove Albion F.C., 13 October 2003. Retrieved 29 June 2009
- Huddersfield 0–3 Brighton – match report, Seagulls.co.uk, 28 October 2006. Retrieved 25 May 2008
- Brighton 8–0 Northwich Victoria Seagulls.co.uk, 11 November 2006. Retrieved 25 May 2008
- Shots Bag Brighton Star, BBC Football, 10 February 2009. Retrieved 15 February 2009
- Exeter 3–2 Aldershot, BBC Football, 14 February 2009. Retrieved 15 February 2009
- New Deals for Three, Seagulls World, 12 May 2009. Retrieved 12 May 2009
- Striker Signs, Shrewsweb
- Shrewsbury 3–1 Bradford, BBC Football, 7 August 2010. Retrieved 7 August 2010
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2003/2004". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2004/2005". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2005/2006". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2006/2007". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2007/2008". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2008/2009". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2009/2010". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2010/2011". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Games played by Jake Robinson in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2 May 2015.