From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jam is a type of fruit preserves.
Jam may also refer to:
- Jam session, a musical act without preparation or detailed arrangements
- Jam band, a band who plays extensive jams (mostly in live performances)
- The Jam, an English punk rock/mod revival band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s
- "Jam" (song), a song by Michael Jackson
- "Jam (Turn It Up)", a song by Kim Kardashian
- Jam (album), an album by Little Angels
- The Jam (producers), a production duo composed of Michael Mani & Jordan Omley
- JAM Project, a Japanese animation music group who does music for many robot anime series
- Jam (film), a 2006 drama film by Craig E. Serling
- Just A Minute, a BBC radio comedy panel game
- BBC Jam, an online educational service
- Jam (TV series), a British TV series by Chris Morris
- Jam Radio, the student radio station of the University of Hull, England
- Jam!, a Canadian entertainment news site
- Jam (novel), A novel written by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw "about an apocalypse, with jam in it".
Places and cultures
- Jam, Iran, a city in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Jam, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Jam, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Jam, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Jam County, in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Minaret of Jam in Afghanistan
- The title of the leader of a Jamot tribe, notably the Samma Dynasty of Sindh
- Jam (title), a rare title in Indian princely states
- Jám, the Hungarian name for Iam village, Berlişte Commune, Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Jam Dam on the Jam River
Forms of obstruction
- Traffic congestion or traffic jam
- Firearm malfunction, failure of a firearm to function properly
- Jamb, part of a doorframe
- Bakersfield Jam, a team in the NBA Development League
- Kia Jam, president and producer at K.Jam Media
- Slam dunk in basketball
- Epistle of James (Jam.)
- Perforce Jam, a software building tool like make
- Global Game Jam, a game development event.
People with the given name Jam
- Jam Downs, or James Crawford "Jam" Downs, Louisiana district attorney
- Jam Kuradoberi, a character in the Guilty Gear game series
- Junctional adhesion molecule
- JAM Message Base Format
- JAM Creative Productions, a jingle company in Dallas, Texas.
- JAM/STAPL, a Standard Test and Programming Language for JTAG-based programmable logic device programmers. The software on the device programmer is a "JAM player" and the associated file type is ".jam"
- Jamaica's ISO country code
- Jamaat al Muslimeen, an Islamist terrorist organization in Trinidad and Tobago
- John A. Macdonald, Canada's first prime minister
- Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, formerly Journal of Applied Meteorology, published by the American Meteorological Society
- Judy and Mary, a Japanese band
- Mahdi Army or Jaish al Mahdi, an Iraqi military force created by Muqtada al-Sadr
- Joint Admission Test to M.Sc., an Indian admission test
- JAM (disk compression), a disk compression software for DOS by JAM Software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.