From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jamai may refer to:
- Jamai, India, a municipality in Chhindwara district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh
- Given name
- Jamai Loman, Dutch pop singer better known by his mononyme Jamai and winner of Dutch Idol series in 2003, the inaugural season in the Netherlands
- Family name
- Aboubakr Jamaï (born 1968) also known as Boubker, Moroccan journalist, banker and publisher
- Jamai Raja, 1990 Hindi comedy drama film
- Jamai Shashthi, 1931 Bengali film directed by Amar Choudhury
- Jamai Shashur, 2003 Bangladeshi film
- Adorer jamai, 2011 Bengali action comedy film
- Ghar Jamai, 1992 Indian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jamai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.