From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jamaica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jamaica is a nation in the Caribbean Sea.
Jamaica may also refer to:
In the United States
- Jamaica, Illinois
- Jamaica, Iowa
- Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Jamaica, Queens, New York
- Jamaica Avenue, a street in Queens, New York City
- Jamaica Beach, Texas
- Jamaica, Vermont
- HMS Jamaica (C44), a cruiser of the Royal Navy
- SS Jamaica, a United Fruit Company turbo-electric liner that was commissioned into the US Navy as USS Ariel (AF-22)
- USS Jamaica (CVE-43), an escort carrier of the US Navy
- The Jamaica, a caboose owned by Sir John A. Macdonald
- Jamaica (LIRR station), a station on the Long Island Rail Road
- Jamaica – 179th Street (IND Queens Boulevard Line), a New York City Subway station at Hillside Avenue and 179th Street serving the E F trains
- Jamaica – Van Wyck (IND Archer Avenue Line), a New York City Subway station at Jamaica Avenue and Van Wyck Expressway serving the E train
- Jamaica Center – Parsons/Archer (New York City Subway), a New York City Subway station complex at Parsons Boulevard and Archer Avenue consisting of:
- Jamaica Center – Parsons/Archer (BMT Archer Avenue Line); serving the J Z trains
- Jamaica Center – Parsons/Archer (IND Archer Avenue Line); serving the E train
- BMT Jamaica Line, a New York City Subway line
- "D'yer Mak'er", a song by Led Zeppelin - pronounced "Jamaica"
- Jamaica (song), a song by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Jamaica Kincaid, African American author
- Jamaica (musical), a musical by Harold Arlen and EY Harburg
- Jamaica coalition (politics), German political term
- Jamaica (drink), a hibiscus tea drink popular in Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jamaica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.