From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jamba, Cuando Cubango, Angola, former base of rebel group UNITA
- Jamba, Huíla, Angola, location of the airport with the IATA code JMB
- Jamba, Moxico Province, Angola
- Jambalaya, a mainly Creole dish
- Jamba!, a ringtone vendor owned by VeriSign (known as "Jamster!" in some countries)
- Jamba Juice, or a colloquialization of the smoothies produced by Jamba Juice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.