From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jamboree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jamboree may refer to:
- Jamboree (Scouting), a large gathering of Scouts who rally at a national or international level
- Jazz Jamboree Festival, one of the biggest and oldest jazz festivals in Europe, in Warsaw, Poland
- Jamboree Jazz Club in Barcelona
- Jamboree (Beat Happening album), or the title song
- Jamboree (Fast Life Yungstaz album), or the title song
- Jamboree (Guadalcanal Diary album), or the title song
- "Jamboree" (song), a song by Naughty by Nature
In film, television and radio:
- Jamboree (1944 film), a film directed by Joseph Santley
- Jamboree (1957 film) (UK title: Disc Jockey Jamboree), a rock 'n' roll film directed by Roy Lockwood
- Jamboree (TV series), a UK children's programme broadcast by CITV
- Jamboree, a 1956 Radio Luxembourg music program presented by Alan Freed
- WWVA Jamboree, a country music radio program on WWVA (AM), Wheeling, West Virginia, U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jamboree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.