James Carey (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Jim Carey" redirects here. For the Canadian actor, see Jim Carrey.
James Carey (1845–1883) was an Irish murder conspirator and informant.
James Carey or James Carrey may also refer to:
- James Carey (Medal of Honor) (c. 1845–?), United States Navy sailor and Medal of Honor recipient
- James J. Carey, United States Navy admiral
- James W. Carey (1935–2006), American communications theorist
- Jim Carey (ice hockey) (born 1974), retired American ice hockey goaltender
- James B. Carey (1911–1973), American labor leader, founding president, International Union of Electrical Workers
- James Carey (scientist), American inventor and entrepreneur
- James L. Carey (1839–1919), Union Army soldier and Medal of Honor recipient
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|