James H. Bramble
James Henry Bramble (born December 1, 1930) is an American mathematician. He has received his PhD in 1958 at the University of Maryland. He was professor at Cornell University and is now distinguished professor emeritus at the Texas A&M University. He has received honorary doctorate from the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Date information sourced from Library of Congress Authorities data, via corresponding WorldCat Identities linked authority file (LAF) .
- James Bramble – Half a Century in Mathematics. A conference honoring James H. Bramble, Texas A&M University, May 2–3, 2008.
- James H. Bramble, citation for honorary doctorate, Chalmers University of Technology
- J. H. Bramble and S. R. Hilbert. Estimation of linear functionals on Sobolev spaces with application to Fourier transforms and spline interpolation. SIAM J. Numer. Anal., 7:112–124, 1970.
- Bramble, James H. Multigrid methods. Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series, 294. Longman Scientific & Technical, Harlow; co-published in the United States with John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1993. ISBN 0-582-23435-2
- Home page at Texas A&M University
- James H. Bramble at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- Guide to the James H. Bramble Papers, 1962–1997, Collection Number 14-19-3308, Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library 2003
|This article about an American mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|