James R. Kincaid
James R. Kincaid is an American academic, currently the Aerol Arnold Professor of English at the University of Southern California. His Erotic Innocence (1998) discusses the sexualisation of children in films.
He is the author and editor of multiple books including:
- Dickens and the Rhetoric of Laughter 1972
- Tennyson's Major Poems 1975
- Novels of Anthony Trollope 1977
- Child-Loving: The Erotic Child and Victorian Culture 1992
- Annoying the Victorians 1994
- My Secret Life 1996
- Erotic Innocence: The culture of child molesting 1998
- Lost 2012
- Introduction written by Thomas K. Hubbard in, 'Censoring Sex Research: The Debate over Male Intergenerational Relations' 2013, lists and locates Kincaid's texts inside the context of ongoing discussion of child sexual assault.
|This biography of an American English academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|