James L. Walker
Walker was one of the main contributors to Benjamin Tucker's Liberty. He worked out Egoism on his own some years before encountering the Egoist writings of Max Stirner, and was surprised with the similarities. He published the first twelve chapters of Philosophy of Egoism in the May 1890 to September 1891 issues of Egoism.
- The Philosophy of Egoism by James L. Walker
- James L. Walker Collection at The Libertarian Labyrinth
- L'egoismo nelle relazioni sessuali di James L. Walker (Italian version)
- L'egoismo di James L. Walker (Italian version)
- Uccidere Cinesi di James L. Walker (Italian version)
|This biographical article about an anarchist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|