James Lee Anderson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Wyoming Senator for District 28. For the Wyoming Senator for District 2, see Jim Anderson (American politician).
|James Lee Anderson|
|Member of the Wyoming Senate
from the 28th district
January 7, 2013
|Preceded by||Kit Jennings|
July 24, 1948 |
|Alma mater||Casper College|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1969–1970|
- 2012 Anderson challenged incumbent Republican Senator Kit Jennings in the three-way August 21, 2012 Republican Primary, winning with 928 votes (51.2%), and won the November 6, 2012 General election with 4,560 votes (60.5%) against Democratic nominee Kim Holloway.
- "Senator James Lee Anderson". Cheyenne, Wyoming: Wyoming Legislature. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- "Jim Anderson's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- "Statewide Senate Candidates Official Summary Wyoming Primary Election - August 21, 2012" (PDF). Cheyenne, Wyoming: Secretary of State of Wyoming. p. 14. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- "Statewide Senate Candidates Official Summary Wyoming General Election - November 6, 2012" (PDF). Cheyenne, Wyoming: Secretary of State of Wyoming. p. 14. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
|This article about a Wyoming politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|