James Madison (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
James Madison (1751–1836) was the fourth President of the United States.
James Madison may also refer to:
- James Madison, Sr. (1723–1801), American farmer and entrepreneur
- James Madison (bishop) (1749–1812), American bishop
- James Madison (Medal of Honor) (1842–1926), United States Army sergeant and Medal of Honor recipient
- James Jonas Madison (1884–1922), American sailor & Medal of Honor recipient
- James Madison (born 1956/57), American bank robber a.k.a. the Mad Hatter
- James Madison (musician), known as James "Pee Wee" Madison, the blues guitar player from the band Muddy Waters.
- James Madison University, a university located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, U.S.
- James Madison Dukes, this university's athletic program
- USS James Madison', several ships
- All pages beginning with "James Madison"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.