From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from James McIntyre (disambiguation))
James or Jim McIntyre is the name of:
- James Francis McIntyre (1886–1979), American prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- James McIntyre (poet) (c. 1828–1906), Canadian poet called "The Cheese Poet"
- James McIntyre (theatrical actor) (1857–1937), American minstrel performer, vaudeville and theatrical actor
- James McIntyre (footballer) (1863-1943), Scottish footballer called "Tuck McIntyre"
- James T. McIntyre, director of the United States' Office of Management and Budget, 1977–1981
- James A. McIntyre, Justice of the California Fourth District Court of Appeal since 1996
- Jimmy McIntyre (1881–1954), English footballer and team manager
- Jim McIntyre (basketball) (1927–2005), American college basketball player
- Jim McIntyre (footballer) (b. 1972), Scottish footballer
- Jim McIntyre (musician), American musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|