James Morrison (Kansas politician)
James Frank "Jim" Morrison (April 11, 1942 – November 25, 2010) was a Republican member of the Kansas House of Representatives, who represented the 121st district. He served from August 4, 1992 until his death on November 25, 2010.
He was a member of the Rotary Club, Fellow American Academy of Optometry, Kansas Optometric Association, and the Lions Club.
- Health and Human Services
- Government Efficiency and Fiscal Oversight (Chair)
- Joint Committee on Information Technology
The top 5 donors to Morrison's 2008 campaign:
- Morrison, Jim $2,772
- Kansas Contractors Assoc $800
- Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation $750
- Koch Industries $500
- Taylor, Louis $500
- Kan. Rep. Jim Morrison dies
- Kansas Legislators Past & Present
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. James Morrison Biography
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions