James Olson (actor)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
October 8, 1930 |
Evanston, Illinois, U.S.
James Olson (born October 8, 1930) is an American actor.
Life and career
Olson was born in Evanston, Illinois and graduated from Northwestern University. He performed stage work in and around Chicago before his 1956 film debut in The Sharkfighters. Olson made numerous stage, feature film and TV appearances from the mid-1950's until the early 1990's.
Olson's television appearances include guest roles on scores of shows, including episodes of Kraft Television Theatre, Murder, She Wrote, Little House on the Prairie, Hawaii Five-O, Battlestar Galactica, Lou Grant, The Bionic Woman, Wonder Woman, Mannix, Bonanza, Have Gun-Will Travel, Police Woman, Barnaby Jones and Maude.
- The Sharkfighters (1956)
- The Three Sisters (1966)
- Rachel, Rachel (1968)
- Moon Zero Two (1969)
- The Andromeda Strain (1971)
- Paper Man (1971)
- The Groundstar Conspiracy (1972)
- The Streets of San Francisco (TV series, 1972 guest appearance).
- Columbo (TV series, 1972 guest appearance)
- Manhunter (1974 TV movie pilot to The Manhunter)
- The Missiles of October (1974 TV movie)
- Law and Order (1976 TV-movie)
- Ragtime (1981)
- Amityville II: The Possession (1982)
- Commando (1985)
- Rachel River (1987)
- James Olson at the Internet Movie Database
- James Olson at the Internet Broadway Database
- James Olson at Internet Off-Broadway Database
- James Olson at the University of Wisconsin's Actors Studio audio collection