|Full name||James Spray|
|Date of birth||2 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Halesowen, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2011||→ Accrington Stanley (loan)||3||(0)|
|2012–2013||AFC Telford United||37||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:09, 8 August 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Spray joined Wolverhampton Wanderers in 2006 to become part of their academy group, signing a professional contract in 2009. After featuring on the bench during the 2009–10 season, he was given his senior debut and scored on 20 September 2011 as a substitute in a League Cup win against Millwall.
He joined League Two side Accrington Stanley on a month-long loan in October 2011. Spray made his Football League debut for Accrington Stanley on 21 October 2011, playing the full 90 minutes against Cheltenham Town. He returned to Wolves at the end of his loan spell on 31 October 2011.
His contract at Wolves expired in the summer of 2012 and was not renewed. After a successful trial with AFC Telford United playing all of their pre-season friendlies he signed a one year deal with them.
He scored his first goal for Telford in his first competitive start, scoring in the 15th minute against Braintree Town. His second goal came in a 3-3 draw versus Cambridge United
At the end of a poor season for Telford, Spray was not offered a new contract for the next season. During pre-season Spray joined up with Stourbridge FC on trial.
- "Updated Premier League squad list: Wolverhampton Wanderers". London: Daily Mail. 2 February 2011. Retrieved 2012-08-11.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 556. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Wolverhampton 5–0 Millwall". BBC Sport. 20 September 2011.
- "Loan move for Spray". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 3 October 2011.
- "Craddock invited back". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 18 May 2012.