|No. 47 Toronto Argonauts|
|Date of birth:||November 1, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Brampton, Ontario|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight:||233 lb (106 kg)|
|CFL Draft:||2009 / Round: 1 / Pick: 4|
|Drafted by:||BC Lions|
Career highlights and awards
|Playing stats at|
James Yurichuk (born November 1, 1986 in Brampton, Ontario) is a professional Canadian football linebacker for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. Yurichuk was drafted by, and played 4 seasons with the BC Lions. He played CIS football for the Bishop's Gaiters.
Yurichuk was drafted by the BC Lions in the first round of the 2009 CFL Draft. He played primarily on special teams in the 2009 BC Lions season and was among the league leaders in special teams tackles. His dribbled ball kick that led to a Lions touchdown in week 6 was considered the turning point of the game and demonstrated his knowledge of Canadian football rules.
- "James Yurichuk statistics". Canadian Football League. Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- Little, Lyndon (2009-07-29). "Lions rookie Yurichuk keen on Ticats tangle". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved 2009-08-11.[dead link]
- Ullrich, Lowell (2009-08-09). "Three-ring circus and a two-win team". The Province. Retrieved 2009-08-11.[dead link]
- Ullrich, Lowell (2009-08-10). "Lions finally getting a break or two". The Province. Retrieved 2009-08-11.[dead link]
- Ullrich, Lowell (2009-08-11). "B.C. Lions: Yurichuk making up for mistakes". The Province. Retrieved 2009-08-11.[dead link]
- "Toronto Argonauts land linebacker Yurichuk in CFL free agency". Winnipeg Free Press. 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2012-02-15.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football linebacker is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|