|Elevation||1,722 ft (525 m)|
Jamesburg (formerly, Jamesburgh) is an unincorporated community in Monterey County, California. It is located 7.5 miles (12 km) northeast of Ventana Cone, at an elevation of 1722 feet (525 m).
At the county level, Jamesburg is represented on the Monterey County Board of Supervisors by Supervisor Dave Potter . In the California State Assembly, Jamesburg is represented by Bill Monning as part of the 27th Assembly district. In the State Senate, Jamesburg is represented by Sam Blakeslee as part of the 15th State Senate district. In the U.S. House of Representatives, Jamesburg is part of California's 17th congressional district, represented by Sam Farr.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Jamesburg, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Quill Driver Books. p. 909. ISBN 9781884995149.
- "Monterey County Supervisorial District 5 Map (North District 5)". County of Monterey. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "Bill Monning - Biography". Bill Monning, California State Assemblyman, 27th District. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "District Map". Sam Blakeslee, California State Senator, 15th District. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "The 17th District: About the 17th District of California". Sam Farr, United States Congressman, California's 17th District. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
|This Monterey County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|