Jamia Islamia Yunusia, Brahmanbaria
|Jamia Islamia Yunusia|
|Established||1914 (1328 Hijri)|
Jamia Islamia Yunusia, Brahmanbaria, also known as Brahmanbaria Yunusia Madrasah, is one of the well-known Qawmi Jamiahs of Bangladesh. Al-Jamiah Islamiah Yunusia is established by Maulana Abu Taher Muhammad Yunus, after whom the Madrasah was named, in 1914, in the center of Brahmanbaria. Then Yunusia Madrasah was headed by another Deobandi scholar Fakhre Bangal Allama Tazul Islam. The Jamiah look after almost all other Qawmi Madrasahs of Brahmanbaria.
Darul Uloom Deoband, India
Currently the Jamiah serving the community in the following departments:
- Hifzul Qur'an:
- Memorization of the Holy Qur'an.
- Ibtidaiyah or Primary Stage:
- Alim Course, equivalent to BA :
- Students are taught Nahu, Sarf, Fiqh, Usul al-fiqh, Islam history, Biography of Prorhet, Urdu, persian, Bengali, English, Mathematics, Geography, Uloom al-Qur'an, Hadith etc.
- Dawra-e-Hadith, equivalent to MA:
- Students are specially taught six major Hadith Books: Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawood, Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Al-Sunan al-Sughra, Sunan Ibn Majah.
- Specialization Courses, equivalent to Phd:
- Takassus fil Hadith: Requires two years in-depth study of all Hadith books.
- Specialization in Fiqh: Requires two years in-depth study in Islamic Jurisprudence.
- Specialization in Fatwa: Requires two years in-depth study in Islamic Law.
- Darul Uloom Deoband
- Darul Uloom New York
- Darul Uloom London
- Darul Uloom Canada
- Al-Jamiah Al-Islamiah Patiya
- Jamiah Rahmania Arabia Dhaka
- Jamia Tawakkulia Renga Madrasah
- Jamiah Darul Uloom Zahedan