|Birth name||James Crookshanks|
|Ring name(s)||Cancer Convict
J.C. the Ice Baby
|Billed height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Billed weight||196 lb (89 kg)|
July 5, 1971 |
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
|Trained by||Bill Dundee|
James "Jamie" Crookshanks (born July 5, 1971) is an American professional wrestler. He is best known for his appearances with the United States Wrestling Association, the World Wrestling Federation, Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Championship Wrestling under the ring name J.C. Ice as one-half of the tag team PG-13. He is also known for his appearances on the independent circuit under the ring name Jamie Dundee.
- 1 Professional wrestling career
- 2 Personal life
- 3 In wrestling
- 4 Championships and accomplishments
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Professional wrestling career
Crookshanks was trained to wrestle by his father Bill Dundee and debuted in 1988 in USA Championship Wrestling in Knoxville, Tennessee, a split off from Continental Wrestling in Alabama. In the promotion, he was a manager for the Rock 'n' Roll RPMs (Mike Davis and Tommy Lane). He also fought with The Riches (Johnny and Davey) and the Armstrongs. He wrestled alongside his father in Memphis under the ring name Jamie Dundee.
United States Wrestling Association
In the United States Wrestling Association in the early 1990s, Dundee turned on his father and became J.C. Ice, a white rapper, loosely based on Vanilla Ice. He formed a tag team called PG-13 with Kelly Wolfe (known as Wolfie D) and dominated the USWA tag team division throughout the mid-1990s, winning the USWA Tag Team Championship on fifteen occasions. After losing to Bill Dundee, PG-13 were obliged to leave the USWA. They returned shortly thereafter under masks as The Cyberpunks, Ice (Dundee) and Fire (Wolfe). After some time, The Cyberpunks unmasked and reverted to being PG-13.
World Wrestling Federation
In 1995, PG-13 entered the World Wrestling Federation and feuded with the Smoking Gunns but were gone shortly thereafter. In 1997, they re-appeared with the World Wrestling Federation as members of the Nation of Domination. Along with Jim Johnston and Wolfie D, he helped create their theme song.
Extreme Championship Wrestling
World Championship Wrestling
- Randy Hales
- Midget D.
- The Convict
Championships and accomplishments
- Kick-Ass Wrestling
- KAW Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- KAW Tag Team Championship (1 time)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked him # 98 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI 500 in 1996
- PWI ranked him # 435 of the 500 best singles wrestlers during the "PWI Years" in 2003.
- United States Wrestling Association
- Wrestling International New Generations
- W*ING Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Wolfie D
- Xtreme Championship Wrestling Midwest
- XCW Midwest Heavyweight Championship (2 time, Inaugural)
- "Jamie Dundee profile" (in German). Cagematch.de. Retrieved 2007-04-09.
- "The Cyberpunks". Weird World of Wrestling. Retrieved April 9, 2007.