Jamie Harris (actor)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013)|
|Born||Tudor St. John Harris
15 May 1963
Whitechapel, London, England
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Tudor St. John "Jamie" Harris (born 15 May 1963) is an English actor. He is the son of actor Richard Harris and socialite Elizabeth Rees-Williams. His two brothers are actor Jared Harris and director Damian Harris.
Life and career
Known as "Jamie" since early childhood, Harris began his film career acting in Jim Sheridan's In The Name of the Father. This was followed by many appearances on both stage and screen. Harris' role in Patrick Marber's Dealer's Choice earned him a Drama League Award, while he won The New York Independent Film Awards for Speed for Thespians. Harris did a turn as a "Watcher" with ulterior motives in "Methuselah's Gift," a fourth season episode of Highlander: The Series.
His most recent role was as "Rodney" in Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011).
Jamie Harris currently resides in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- In the Name of the Father (1993) as Deptford Jim
- The Lost Son (1999) as Hopper
- Dinner Rush (2000) as Sean
- Fast Food Fast Women (2000) as Bruno
- The Big Heist (2001) as Frankie Burke
- The Next Big Thing (2002) as Deech Scumble
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) as Hook-handed man
- The New World (2005) as Emery
- Knife Edge (2009) as Derek
- Crank: High Voltage (2009) as Talk Show Host
- Mr. Nice (2010) as Patrick Lane
- Night of the Demons (2010) as Nigel
- Two Jacks (2011) as Colin
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) as Rodney
- No Ordinary Family (2010) as Reed Koblenz
- American Horror Story (2011) as Franklin
- Castle (2013) as Adam Ferguson (1 episode "Under Fire")
|This article about a British stage actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|