In addition to his online video work, Wilkinson taught an “Internet Famous” class at Parsons graduate Design & Technology Program that examined internet attention, specifically how it could be manipulated and aggregated via different strategies. Students’ grades were determined solely based on their ability to garner online attention in the form of web page views, video views, Twitter followers, and “favorites.”
In August, 2010 Jamie won an Emmy for "Outstanding Creative Achievement in Interactive Media - Fiction" for his work in collaborating with Casey Pugh, Annelise Pruitt and Chad Pugh on Star Wars Uncut, a web-based platform and community where users can recreate their favorite scenes from Star Wars.
- 140 Proof, About the 140 Proof team
- Bennet, Jessica (2009-08-12), "Get Famous! Right Now! Do It Online!", Newsweek magazine, retrieved 2010-07-13
- Snyder, S. James (2007-12-20), "Googling for Your Grade", Time Magazine, retrieved 2010-07-13
- "2010 Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations". 2010-07-06. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- "BITS; A Festival Of Creativity". 2012-09-24. Retrieved 2013-02-23.
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|