|Nawabzada Mirza Jamiluddin Ahmed Khan|
|Born||20 January 1926|
|Occupation||poet, critic, playwright, essayist, columnist, and scholar|
|Children||5 (3 sons and 2 daughters)|
|Relative(s)||Father Sir Ameeruddin Ahmed Khan
Mother Syeda Jamila Baigum
Nawabzada Mirza Jamiluddin Ahmed Khan (Urdu: مرزا جمیل الدین احمد خان) better known as Jamiluddin Aali (Urdu: جمیل الدین عالی), PP, HI, (born 20 January 1926 in Delhi) is a noted Urdu poet, critic, playwright, essayist, columnist, and scholar of Pakistan.
Aali hails from a literary family of Delhi. His grandfather, Nawab Allauddin Ahmed Khan, was a friend and student of Ghalib. His father Sir Ameeruddin Ahmed Khan was also a poet, and his mother Syeda Jamila Baigum belonged to the family of Mir Dard. Aali earned a BA in Economics from Anglo Arabic College, Delhi. On 30 September 1944, Jamil married Tayaba Bano. They have five children (three sons and two daughters). His son, Raju Jamil, is a Television actor, while his second son Murad Jamil is a famous architect in Pakistan. In 1947, after the partition of India, his family migrated to Pakistan and settled in Karachi. He joined the Civil Services of Pakistan in 1951. In 1971 he obtained an FEL and LLB from Karachi University.
Aali was former member of the Pakistan Peoples Party and also contested the general elections on 7 March 1977 from NA-191, but lost. In 1997, he was elected as member of the Senate for a six-year term with support of Muttahida Qaumi Movement.
- Aye Mere Dasht-e-Sukhan
- Ghazlain Dohay Geet (Six editions)
- Jeeway Jeeway Pakistan (Five editions)
- La Hasil (Three editions)
- Nai Kiran
- Dohay (Three editions in Urdu and one in Devnagari)
- Duniya Mere Aagye
- Tamasha Mere Aagye
- Hurfay (Four books)
- Aye Watan Ke Sajelay Jawanoo (sung by Noor Jehan)
- Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan (sung by Shahnaz Begum originally in 1968.
- Hum Mustafavi Mustafavi Hain (official song of 1974 Islamic Conference Summit at Lahore'.
- Mein Chota Sa Ek Ladka Hoon
- Mera Paigham Pakistan
- Ab Yeh Andaz-e-Anjuman Hoga
- Hum Maain, Hum Behnain, Hum Baitiyan
- Jo Naam Wahi Pehchan, Pakistan Pakistan
- Aye Des Ki Hawaon, Kushboo Mein Bas Ke Jao
- Itne Bade Jewan Sagar Mein, Tu Ne Pakistan Diya
- Yeh Kavita Pakistani Hai
- Hilal-e-Imtiaz (2004)
- Pride of Performance (1991)
- Adamjee Literary Award (1960)
- Dawood Literary Award (1963)
- United Bank Literary Award (1965)
- Habib Bank Literary Award (1965)
- Canadian Urdu Academy Award (1988)
- Sant Kabeer Award – Urdu Conference Delhi (1989)
- Jamiluddin Aali (Article) – DAWN.com
- Jamiluddin Aali Photos
- JAMILUDDIN AALI as Member Senate
-  See 5th news regarding Jamiluddin Aali