From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jammer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jammer may refer to:
- Jammer keyboard
- Jammer, a device used in radar jamming and deception and Communications System Jamming, a technique in electronic warfare to inhibit or halt the transmission of signals
- Mobile phone jammer, an instrument used to prevent cellular phones from receiving signals from base stations.
- Swim jammer, a type of male competitive swimwear
- Max Jammer, a noted physicist in the 20th century
- Jammer (Battlestar Galactica), a character in the TV series Battlestar Galactica
- The red buses used to shuttle guests around Glacier National Park
- Jammer (mascot), mascot of the Northern League Joliet Jackhammers
- A player for the Jamestown Jammers minor league baseball team
- Jammer, the scoring position in Roller derby
- Quentin Jammer, a cornerback for the Denver Broncos
- Jammer (rapper), a UK grime MC
- Jammers, a group of characters in the TV series The Prisoner who use misdirection to confuse onlookers with misinformation
- Jammer (Sailing), a mechanical fitting with a lever arm that cleats a rope.
- Um Jammer Lammy, a rhythm video game for the PlayStation
- Jammer (American football), a special teams position
- Jammer Logging, a technique in which the yarder/yoader swings cables and chokers at high speed, throwing them downhill toward the rigging crew.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.