From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jamming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jamming may refer to:
- Interfering with communications or surveillance:
- Jamming (dance), cheered show-offs during social dancing
- Jamming (fanzine), a UK music fanzine of the 1970s–80s
- Jamming (physics), an apparent change of physical state
- Jamming (song), from Bob Marley's album Exodus
- Culture jamming, criticizing mass media through its own methods
- Jam session, a semi-improvised rock or jazz performance
- A rock climbing technique
- Jamming (knot), the tendency of knots to become difficult to untie
- Jamming, the movement of machine parts against each other, usually due to insufficient lubrication
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jamming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.