Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association
Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association is an organisation that runs cricket in Jammu and Kashmir. It fields the Jammu and Kashmir cricket team in the Ranji Trophy domestic tournament. It is a member of the Board of Control for Cricket in India.
JKCA's home ground is the Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium in Srinagar, which has held One Day International matches in the past. The association is currently constructing an indoor academy at the stadium, which is also its headquarters. JKCA's current president is Farooq Abdullah.
- Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium, Srinagar - Hosted 2 ODIs
- Maulana Azad Stadium, Jammu - Hosted one ODI
- Jammu & Kashmir International Cricket Stadium, Bajalta - Proposed
- Parvez Rasool - he was part of the Indian cricket team for Zimbabwe tour in 2013 and Bangladesh tour in june 2014 and played for Sahara Pune Warriors India,Sunrisers Hyderabad in Indian Premier League
- Abid Nabi - once considered as one of the fasted bowler in the India
- "Bedi to coach Jammu and Kashmir Ranji team". The Times of India. 17 July 2011. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "All BCCI Members". BCCI. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "Srinagar's Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium undergoes revamp". ESPNCricinfo. 14 November 2007. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "Grounds/India: Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "Farooq inspects construction works at Sher-i-Kashmir stadium". CNN IBN. 6 May 2011. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
|This cricket-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|