From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jan Dara, or Chan Dara if romanised according to the RTGS, may refer to:
- Rueang Khong Chan Dara (Thai: เรื่องของจัน ดารา; literally Account of Chan Dara), a Thai drama, erotic and period novel by Utsana Phloengtham, nom de plume of Pramun Unhathup, published in Thai newspapers from 1964 to 1966.
- Chan Dara (1977 film), a Thai film adapted from the said novel and directed by Rat Setthaphakdi.
- Jan Dara (2001 film), a Thai film adapted from the said novel and directed by Nonzee Nimibutr.
- Jan Dara (2012-2013), a Thai film adapted from the said novel which directed by Bhandevanov Devakula and consisting of two parts:
- Jan Dara: Pathommabot a.k.a. The Beginning, released in 2012
- Jan Dara: Pachimmabot a.k.a. The Finale, released in 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jan Dara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.