|Full name||Jan Fuglset|
|Date of birth||1 October 1945|
|Place of birth||Molde, Norway|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Jan Fuglset (born 1 October 1945) is a former professional football player. Fuglset is known as one of the leading goal-scorers in Norwegian top division with 109 goals from 1967-1982. He is the brother of Tor Fuglset.
Fuglset started his career in his hometown-club Molde FK. From 1967 to 1972 he played for Fredrikstad FK, while he took a teacher-education in Halden. In 1971 he became top goal scorer in First Division with 17 goals. In 93 top league matches for Fredrikstad, he scored 52 goals.
In 1973 he was back in Molde, and played for Molde FK until he retired from football in 1982. He was top scorer in Molde FK and Fredrikstad FK. In the final game of the 1976 league season, he scored all goals in a 6-0 drubbing of Strømsgodset IF, which saved his club from relegation, and relegated the opposition instead. Six goals in one game is still the record for the Norwegian top league. The six goals made him top goal scorer in 1976 with 17 goals.
Jan Fuglset was capped 20 times for Norway, scoring six goals. He made his debut against Finland on 17 June 1970. His first two international goals came in his third national match against Iceland, in a Friendly match on 26 May 1971, a game Norway won 3-1. His last international appearance was against Yugoslavia on 30 October 1974.
- Scores and results list Norway's goal tally first.
|1-2||26 May 1971||Bergen||Iceland||3–1||Friendly match||2|
|3||25 August 1971||Helsinki||Finland||1–1||Friendly match||1|
|4||26 September 1971||Oslo||Denmark||1–4||Friendly match||1|
|5||3 August 1972||Stavanger||Iceland||4–1||1974 FIFA World Cup qualification||1|
|6||17 September 1972||Oslo||Sweden||1–3||Friendly match||1|
Fuglset served as a player-coach in 1976, and was the head coach of Molde in two periods.
- "Historisk statistikk - Toppscorer" (in Norwegian). Adresseavisen. Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "Visste du at...". MFKweb.org (in Norwegian). Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- Søfting, Thomas. "Jan Fuglset" (in Norwegian). Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "Jan Fuglset". ffksupporter.net (in Norwegian). Retrieved 11 November 2011.
- "Vi brøt en stor barriere og viste at Molde kunne komme til Ullevaal" (in Norwegian). Romsdals Budstikke. 19 May 2011. Retrieved 11 November 2011.