|Date of birth||5 July 1977|
|Place of birth||Opava, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Striker, Centre-back|
|Current club||FC Oberlausitz Neugersdorf|
|1983-1994||TJ Družba Hlavnice|
|1994-1996||FC MSA Dolní Benešov|
|1996-1999||FC MSA Dolní Benešov|
|2000-2003||FC Slovan Liberec||89||(28)|
|2003-2005||1. FC Slovácko||50||(10)|
|2007-2012||FC Slovan Liberec||137||(29)|
|2013-||FC Oberlausitz Neugersdorf||8||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 August 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Jan Nezmar (born 5 July 1977 in Opava) is a former Czech football player who played as a striker or central defender. He spent a large portion of his active career in the Czech club FC Slovan Liberec, where he was also club captain for several years. He is the top scorer in the history of the club.
Nezmar started his football career in a small village of Hlavnice. After a couple of years there young Nezmar moved to the Czech third division, to play for FC MSA Dolní Benešov. In 1998 he transferred to the town where he was born, Opava. At SFC Opava Nezmar gained experience and two years later was bought by FC Slovan Liberec. Together with midfielder Václav Koloušek and striker Jiří Štajner, he helped form the main offensive force of the team. In 2002 Slovan Liberec celebrated its first league title, as Nezmar scored 14 goals and was one of the keys to the unexpected victory.
The following season Jan Nezmar changed his employer again. He would go on to spend two years at 1. FC Slovácko before moving on to Slovakia to join ambitious Slovak Superliga club MFK Ružomberok, signed as an experienced striker with recognised goalscoring ability. In his first season with the club, Ružomberok celebrated winning both the league title and the domestic cup, Nezmar scoring 17 goals. In January 2007 he signed a contract which took him back to his former club Slovan Liberec. On 29 April 2011 he scored his 100th league goal during the home match against Bohemians 1905. On 12 November 2012, he announced his intention to retire as a player and take on a staff role in FC Slovan Liberec. He played his final match on 19 November 2012 against FC Viktoria Plzeň.
- "Chceme hrát atraktivní fotbal a přilákat diváky, přejí si v Liberci". idnes.cz. 27 July 2011. Retrieved 1 August 2011. (Czech)
- Nezmar prodloužil smlouvu (FC Slovan Liberec)
- Ružomberský hlas - 2007 / 05 - Jan Nezmar: "Nechcel som..."
- iDNES.cz: Nezmar o stém gólu žertoval: Nůžky by se nehodily, čekal jsem na haluz, 30 April 2011.
- "Liberec Player Jan Nezmar Ends His Career". mediafax.cz. 12 November 2012. Retrieved 19 November 2012. (Czech)
- "Dojatý Nezmar se rozloučil s Libercem, nevyhrál". tyden.cz. 18 November 2012. Retrieved 19 November 2012. (Czech)