||Johannes Antonius Josephus Remmers
|Date of birth
||30 September 1922
|Place of birth
||FC Den Bosch
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Jan Remmers (September 30, 1922 - April 3 2013) was a football coach and former footballer from the Netherlands. He coached N.E.C. Nijmegen and FC Den Bosch football clubs.
Remmers worked for N.E.C. Nijmegen for nine years, from 1961 to 1970. In 1964, N.E.C. won the Dutch third division. Three years later, in the 1966–67 season, N.E.C. won promotion to Eredivisie, as second behind FC Volendam. and in 1969 they participated in the Intertoto Cup. Remmers then coached FC Den Bosch from 1970 to 1974 and RKC Waalwijk. Den Bosch won the Eerste Divisie in the 1970–71 season, and promoted to the Eredivisie.
N.E.C. Nijmegen's classifications from 1961 to 1970
- 1961–62: 9th in the Tweede Divisie
- 1962–63: 3rd in the Tweede Divisie
- 1963–64: 1st in the Tweede Divisie, promotion to the Eerste Divisie
- 1964–65: 10th in the Eerste Divisie
- 1965–66: 6th in the Eerste Divisie
- 1966–67: 2nd in the Eerste Divisie, promotion to the Eredivisie
- 1967–68: 10th in the Eredivisie
- 1968–69: 12th in the Eredivisie, promotion to the Intertoto Cup
- 1969–70: 11th in the Eredivisie