Jan des Bouvrie
After he finished high school, he went to the Rietveld Academy in Amsterdam at the age of sixteen. He later started his own interior design shop, and hosted the TV show TV Woonmagazine. He designed the rooms in the Floris Suite Hotel to "Dutch colonial style with Caribbean temperament". In March 2010, he was allegedly arrested in connection with real estate development tax fraud accusations, as the Dutch press had reported.
- Jan des Bouvrie Collection - Machalke Jan des Bouvrie Collection : Machalke International
- Design News - designhotels: Floris Suite Hotel, Curacao - TAXI Design Network
- "Justice ministry silent on designer arrest"
- "Society designer arrested for tax fraud"
- (Dutch)"Des Bouvrie verdacht van belastingfraude"
- (Dutch)"Des Bouvrie gearresteerd"
- (Dutch)"'Jan des Bouvrie opgepakt wegens fraude'"
- Monique des Bouvrie - Biography
|This article about a person from the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|