|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010)|
|Member of the European parliament
for the Czech Republic
20 July 2004 – 2009
29 August 1964 |
|Political party||Politika 21|
She sat on many seats as: Committee on Regional Development, and is a substitute for the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs and a member of the Delegation to the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Cooperation Committee.
Bobošíková presented her candidacy in 2008 and 2013, for the President of the Czech Republic. In the 1st round of the 2013 election, she placed 9th with 2,39% (123 171 votes). She didn't qualify for the second round.
She was a member of the Socialist Union of Youth. In 2012, Czech media noticed that in a TV news report from June 1986, she passed a bouquet of roses to the then-Secretary-General of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia, Gustáv Husák. She later commented for the Czech Television: "For me, it was an honor".
- 1987: Master's degree in economics (University of Economics, Prague)
- 2013: Candidate for the President of the Czech Republic
- 2009: leader of the Suverenita party
- 2008: Candidate for the President of the Czech Republic
- 2004–2009: Member of the European Parliament
- 1989–2004: Presenter of television programmes on politics and economics
- 1999: Adviser to the Chairman of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- "Volba prezidenta republiky konaná ve dnech 11.01. – 12.01.2013" (in Czech). volby.cz. Retrieved 13 January 2013.
- Tichý, Oldřich (5 October 2012). "Svazačka Bobo vítala Husáka: Kvůli uniformě má z ostudy kabát" (in Czech). Blesk. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Bobošíková v ČT: Na kytici pro Husáka jsem hrdá. A antikomunistům se směji" (in Czech). Parlamentní listy. 18 December 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jana Bobošíková.|
- Official website of Jana Bobošíková: www.bobosikova.cz
- Official YouTube Channel of Jana Bobošíková
- Suverenita's Web page
- Jana Bobošíková passing a bouquet of roses to Secretary General of KSČ comrade Gustáv Husák.
- European Parliament biography of Jana Bobošíková
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Czech)